Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Jharris80386
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Are you able to speak with live irs agents at this time 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I haven't received my taxes refund from the IRS yet 

Temps

LIKE MANY OF U...IVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY FED REFUND SINCE BEG OF APRIL AND MY STIMULUS WHICH SAYS STILL BEING PROCESSED NO INFO ON A PAYMENT AT THIS TIME BS.....WELL MY BROTHER WHOS BEEN IN PRISON FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS GETS A CHECK IN MAIL SINCE THIS WAS LAST ADDRESS HE USED WITH IRS....GUESS WHO APPLIED ONLINE FOR A NEW ID IN HIS NAME!!!!! HA F-IT..

I also filed February 5th and I don't have my taxes yet. Its saying the same thing still processing.  What are you still processing. The workers were still in office when I filed my taxes so there's no excuse for whats taking them so long,  I need my money.

Jmills991

How?

@Jmills991 wrote:

How?

How what?  Are you asking about phoning the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service?   That department is still taking phone calls in most states.

At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your IRS Taxpayer Advocate.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-a-Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Also see this article for more info on how the Taxpayer Advocate Service works::
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc104.html

Im still seeing this same i filed on feb 22 irs approved it on 3 26 and im still waiting for my Federal return FLORIDA cause its being processed irs cant send my stimulus i need my money

@VaSlim31  Google IRS  Tax Advocate NEAR ME, Or IRS TAX ADVOCATE & ( whatever city you're in).  The number is different for each city, or go to IRS WEBSITE AND TYPE IN ADVOCATE IN THE SEARCH, It's been explained a few times throughout this thread and others. Have to wait for option 4 then leave Required info to get a call back. I'm not sure if these thread topics take you to the beginning or just the last page, but it seems like it's just the last page, I keep seeing people having to ask questions, where the answer was given earlier in the thread. Either way, Good Luck. Sadly TURBOTAX won't allow us to post emails or phone numbers, have to become creative and make it not look like a phone number to get it through. 

Kellie Wright
Returning Member

Still waiting on my federal taxes and my stimulus money. I filed on the 16th of april. Can anyone help me get them. Ive tried to put direct deposit info on web site with no luck.. Irs said its still being processed. I did my taxes thru turbo tax and provided my direct deposit info

Mine is still processing how do I get ahold of a advocate

@Brittbabe1111 wrote:

Mine is still processing how do I get ahold of a advocate

The IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service is still taking phone calls in most states.  They are especially prone to help if you have a hardship.  They may be able to look up the reason for your delay, and in some instances can help tweak it.

At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your IRS Taxpayer Advocate.

Also see this article for more info on how the Taxpayer Advocate Service works::

Edward1971
Returning Member

What number can I call to find out about my income tax it keeps telling me it's being processed not received my stimulus check either

@Edward1971 wrote:

What number can I call to find out about my income tax it keeps telling me it's being processed not received my stimulus check either

It depends where you are located.  The IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service is still taking phone calls in most states.  They are especially prone to help if you have a hardship.  They may be able to look up the reason for your delay, and in some instances can help tweak it.

At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your area's IRS Taxpayer Advocate.

Ereyes

I got the stimulus check but haven't got my Tax return does that. Mean I'm not gonna get it or that I am gonna get it 

@Ereyes wrote:

I got the stimulus check but haven't got my Tax return does that. Mean I'm not gonna get it or that I am gonna get it 

It doesn't mean one thing or the other.  It only means you got the stimulus faster.   If you are due a Federal refund, you'll get it at some point, unless there is some kind of offset due to a debt, or an improper credit, calculation error, etc., and the IRS has to adjust something.   If your return processing has been delayed at the IRS for some review, then only the IRS will know what all they are doing with your return.

Since you didn't say what all you have checked on in regard to your Federal refund, there are some things you should check, including being sure it was actually filed successfully.

If you efiled, you should double-check to be sure the return was efiled successfully and accepted.
If you used Online TurboTax, you can sign into your Online Account and check the efile status at the Tax Home.

If that showed it was accepted, you can use the "Where's My Refund" tool at the IRS website below to monitor the status of your Federal refund.  
https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

NOTE: When using that tool, use only the Federal refund amount, and not any total refund amount that includes a state refund.
The amount to use is on your Federal Form 1040, Line 21a.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies