Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I submitted my return Feb 9th. getting same response that its processing. yes did receive stimulus direct deposit though

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I  Change my bank account information on the 15th and got my  direct deposit on the 29th

I haven't got my stimulus check yet I'm still waiting

Yaya79

My boyfriend's taxes are still pending due to an audit and he got the stimulus. 

I filed my taxes on Jan 27 ..both state and Fed were accepted....Feb 6 I got a notice that I have to prove my identity....which I did and two days later I received my state .....then on March 3 I had to do. The same thing in proving my identity for my Federal return....this I did again.....then on the 17th of March received notice that I have been selected for a review of my return for accuracy as to amount earned...tax with held.....tax earnd(tax credits) .ect....went to the get my payment site of the IRSand entered my. 2018 information and was told didn't match their records ....I am still waiting for my 2019 Fed return as well as for the stimulas payment......I didn't have someone prepare mine no refund anticipation loan nothing and I still haven't received crap from them (IRS) ......THIS IS FRUSTRATING AS HELL......

I been trying to talk to someone at the tax advocate as well. IRS been taking my taxes for 5 years for my school loan i finally paid it off last year. Now that i due to get all my money back i feel they are just trying to find someway to keep my money. Devil is a lie. It's not fair that you can't talk to anyone to get help. I do appreciate all the feed back from other people who are going through as well. Maybe will get so solution. I need my money now. 

I filed my 2019 taxes on March 25. They are still "processing",but I did get my stimulus money on April 29.  I hope you get yours soon.  Good luck!

I got mine electronically.

Thank you and your right you are not alone but through it all God is good. I have four grandbabies. I work in the health field so I'm grateful i still able to work to make ends meet. To be waiting on something that is your is so frustrated and unfair. I'm to keep telling myself may not come when you want it but it is always on time. It hard. 

I did not file 2018 until after I got my stimulus payment. It went directly on my TurboTax debit card.

How did you get your turbo tax debt card

This is truly the dumbest post unfair thing that Ive ever seen.  How can a refund for hard earned money be overlooked yet they (Treasury) can pull stimulus checks out of nowhere🤔🤷‍♀️

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

The online link is your best option to track your refund.  I have attached a link with more answers from the IRS as to why your refund may be taking longer to process.

Federal refund questions

There is a delay in processing the returns as the IRS is not processing paper returns at the moment due to Covid-19 and social distancing policies in effect.  

IRS operations

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

It's been saying still being processed since February 23rd.

Mine was accepted on Feb.2 and still haven't received my income tax or my stimulus

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies