Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed in late January still haven't recieved anything no news yet

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed through Jackson Hewitt and I'm having the same problem

sexyquetta
Returning Member

I never received a letter from the Irs I did my taxes February 26 it was accepted but I still haven't gotten anything and it's still telling me it's being processed I need my money to pay my bills

Deborahleter47
Returning Member

I have used turbo tax the last couple years, never had a problem til this year, I got a letter saying they were holding refund until they looked everything over to make sure no mistakes and what not they said it would take up to 60 days not to contact IRS until after the 60 days, well Friday May 8th will be 60 days! I did get stimulas so I know my direct deposit info is all correct! I'm so sorry you are going through all this BS too, I hope you get it soon! I will let you know if and when I get mine! 

I know how you feel on that situation. And the savings is running very very very low.

Deborahleter47
Returning Member

Not by check but direct deposit I have received mine April 15th just have not received my federal 

I'm still waiting for my refund and stimulus check. I filled out my taxes March 27 and have yet to receive my refund or stimulus. All I can do is wait unless you have a better idea. Do you?

KIM47

Yes i filed mines in February and I still haven't received my taxes or the stimulus nor UNEMPLOYMENT and I've been out of work since March.22 I need help as well..PLEASE HELP.

Same thing happened to me

lastar

I haven't had to amend but this is my exact situation. I've been thinking I did something wrong aomehow.

Chynawhite75
Returning Member

When did you call? Can I get the number please

1.8.0.0.8.2.9.3.9.0.3 wait for option 4 don't ever your SSN

dont know but got same answer before the Stimulous payment came so if  hadn't got taxes before crisis the taxes has been pushed aside and getting ahold answer won't be asap til after everybody gets their Stimulous funds um waiting for both files taxes in January with turbo got letter from irs saying insurance proof is needed faxed that in march through h&r block but they didn't put everything irs person said put in fax so mailed such in so that know for sure such was done correct but still haven't got reply nor funds its been January to march march to may finna be june still waiting um not as stressed as was the crisis has the taxes on hold for certains especially those not direct deposit 

I got my stimulus but i still havnt recieved my fed i filled jan 31 accepted feb 2 called once in March said was under review until april 24 the one time i called they said waiting on rest of paper work from ss i havnt nor never have recieved anything concerning i look on irs site for refund says still being processed 

It was in review because they had to see if you were titled Stimulous and they looked sent you your funds and put your taxes aside till they can get back on tax level not unless they got some on Stimulous level and some on taxes level but ah be too much like right 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies