Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

carber45

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I agree 💯 with all  of you. I'm still waiting for my state taxes myself.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Help. Lol I haven't received my refund or stimulus check either. Says still processing. Could use a number if you could pass that information along  would be very grateful. 

Did my taxes on Jan 27, and it was accepted on Jan 30. I received my taxes in my savings acct with the same account I've used to deposit my taxes for the past 10 years. Called twice and they asked if I ever got a letter. Until today never received a letter & see nothing wrong with my taxes and all I have to do is wait. 3 months no taxes and we all can really use it. Lord help us all. Fortunate to still be working and have income coming in. But I work with ANXIETY each and every day knowing I have to go nack home to my family and hubby has chrohns disease. He can't possibly get sick. People still don't understand the concept of social distancing. I'm a manager at Lowes and people just won't stay home. We have more business than ever before. 

I filed my taxes February 24th I haven't received my taxes or my stimulus check yet what do I do and who do I call

VZ13
Level 5

@Jt2424 

I've been waiting for 14 wks come Tues. Others 15 or 16 wks waiting for refund. Most of us have holds on our taxes. Like an audit, identity verification, injured spouse form, amendments, & anything the IRS cant work on. Paper tax returns aren't being processed till centers open. Its crazy. They're doing crazy stuff. Some of us saw split payments of stimulus money. No refund updates from them yet. My mom filed her taxes 4/21. She recvd her stimulus in the wave. And shes getting her refund next week. So frustrating to say the least. Good luck

I’m still waiting on mine too. Had a date of 4.30. How were you able to find out if it was in someone else account? Maybe that’s what happened to mine.

Bvance83

My return wad accepted on march 27. Still being processed. So no return and my stimulus say not available. My wife filed same day and she got her return and check.  Why is it taking so long?  How do u find the tax advocate. I need my money. Oh and status bar isnt at the top. Ot was when i first sent my return it was at the top. Anybody know why the status bar isnt there?

TON0815

Our federal is still processing and has been sin end of February bc i had to do an identity verification but its now may 3rd and it still sais it is being processed. Shouldnt take that long right? But what i was going to say ours is still processing but we still recieved our stimulus. 

TON0815

Same here. I believe it is because of the shut down and the irs ppl working from home, they do not have the stuff they need at home to do our returns. So hopefully they open up soon bc we need that money

Hands down the worst time ever in America.  This is all so crazy

VZ13
Level 5

@LadyBug927@@@

If it was sent to an acct thats closed. Tour funds will go back to the irs. Youll need to give or take a week for that process. Then the irs has to process you a check. So mailing it is slower. Good luck. Hope u get the letter soon to clarify the issue with the irs.

Thank you for your immediate response! 

I have been waiting on my federal  taxes since federal  gave receive it yet getting behind my bill were is my refund 

I will never ever use you guys again I wanna know where my taxes and stimulus check is this is not ok. I wanna know why my taxes keep saying on it's being processed it's been well over 21 days and now I can't get my stimulus check because I'm waiting on my taxes. We are behind on rent and I have two newborn babies. We need this money. I can't get ahold of anyone I'm so beyond disappointed. 

TON0815

Did you use direct deposit

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies