turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Lady56
Returning Member

What can I do they sent my stimulus back 5times to it's i have same address and everything. I got first stimulus on card but they want to send my other by check?

Need help plz
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

What can I do they sent my stimulus back 5times to it's i have same address and everything. I got first stimulus on card but they want to send my other by check?

Who are "they"   ----  who sent your stimulus check back to the IRS and how do you know that happened?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Lady56
Returning Member

They are the mail  carrier and I even call post office and files complaint but Irs and post office have my current address  and I called and the Irs said it's got back to them 4 other times 

@Lady56 Not sure what you think TurboTax can do to help with this.   Your problem is with the postal service.   TurboTax has no way to help with this issue.   If the IRS is mailing your checks to the correct address then your issue is with the U.S. postal service.

If the IRS has the wrong address then you need to change the address with the IRS:

To change your address now with the IRS  --- but this takes weeks --

CHANGE OF ADDRESS

https://www.irs.gov/faqs/irs-procedures/address-changes/address-changes

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies