Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@amygomez678. omg I am sorry. My site said your name lol..sorry about that my mistake. Anyways someone posted for us to be patient because they are sending them out til September and that we will get out money!!!! Must be nice she can be so patient lol

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Try putting in your address in all capital letters. Also make sure you have the address the exact way it is on your latest income tax filing. hope that works.  And be sure of the amount for your adjusted gross income is the exact amount that is on the adjusted gross income line of your tax return. I think but can’t quite remember that you don’t include the cents category.

@JLM40 

I am a He.

What am I suppose to tell you? Panic?!! Come on people.

@OE316. I think we got thia handled. I am pretty sure I know a glitch when I see one and will do all I can to help others and myself get our money. While I do understand you want to calm panic but telling people not to worry the IRS will be sending them out til September will cause major panic because people can barley make it another day on the savings they have so telling people be patient and it can be til September isnt helping any. I do not wish to continue this conversation any longer and I am not on who likes debates! Unless the you are signing my stimulus check I really have other things to do then argue. But I do wish you well and hope you get yours by September. 

@JLM40 

I believe we are already past the panic lol. It's just that when we are dependent on that money because we have been out of work, it makes it harder. We have a lights and water bill of 635 that has to be paid on the 15th of May, which is when our city is making people start paying again. The problem is that we wont have the money to pay it because we have to choose between food and a home for our kids. Unemployment doesnt even pay close to what my husband was making before this started. We might have to go without lights and water but at least they will have a roof over their heads and food to eat.

@JLM40 

That wasnt meant for u. I did it now lol

I filed my taxes march 23rd on turbotax,  got accepted by the IRS and it's still being processed.  No sign of stimulus money.  My son filed last friday with h&r block, he got his refund date and was aproved for his taxes and got a date for his stimulus check , this is bull**bleep**

@amygomez678 lol its easy to do. These forums can get confusing lol

I do have a question. My daughter turned 17 in Oct of 2019. Should I get anything for her? 

Yes you will receive the extra $500 for her

DawnC
Expert Alumni

Check the status of your tax return.  If the IRS reviewed your return (it sounds like they did), then you are going to have to wait until they resume normal operations.  They are not taking calls and are only processing returns that were e-filed and not reviewed.  If the Where's My Refund page shows ''still processing'', your return is being reviewed by the IRS.  

The stimulus payment is completely separate from your tax return, see below for information on how to check the status of your stimulus.   

The IRS is committed to helping you get your Economic Impact Payment as soon as possible. The payments, also referred to by some as stimulus payments, are automatic for most taxpayers. No further action is needed by taxpayers who filed tax returns in 2018 and 2019 and most seniors and retirees.

See if you are eligible for an Economic Impact Payment.

If you are eligible, use our guide to figure out which IRS tool you should use to get your payment.

@amygomez678  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
DawnC
Expert Alumni

You will receive an additional $500 Payment for each qualifying child you claimed on your tax return being used to calculate your Payment who meets the following conditions:

• The child is your son, daughter, stepchild, eligible foster child, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister, half-brother, half-sister, or a descendant of any of them (for example, your grandchild, niece, or nephew).
  • The child is claimed as a dependent on your tax return.
  • The child was under age 17 at the end of the taxable year.
  • The child was a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or U.S. resident alien.
  • The child has a valid SSN or an Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number (ATIN)

@amygomez678  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@DawnC 

Thanks for the update.

I wish it was all true though. I got my refund 2018 and 2019 already.  However, I never received anything automatically. I went to the website on 4/17 and I am currently "eligible but waiting on date for payment"

No idea why I didn't get it alongside thousands.

@DawnC 

I used the right tool for the stimulus. And as far as the return, they violated so many of our rights. We were never notified of anything, not even the review. We contacted the tax advocacy center and they are the ones that told us it was u der review as of April 14th, which was well over the 45 day limit to either review it or release it. Even to this day, we have not recieved any form of communication from the IRS. 

@DawnC.  Hi Dawn. I filed mine Jan 31st and accepted the same day. Mine wheres my refund says Being Processed. When can I expect mine. I had a cp63. Had to file my 2014 and did all that and turned it in before all this virus stuff happened. Any info would be great. Thank you

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies