Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

We apologize your return is delayed on wheres my refund as ststus

This S"*t is F*****g terrible

Update!!!! Hey everyone okay so I just received a letter from the irs.. letter 5071c saying that I have to verify my identity.. and I did on ID me.. so now I have to wait additional weeks I guess. This is so crazy I want see my refund to late March or early April 

Esmy8852

Where can I find this transcript y’all are speaking of? 

Irs website 

Kiraaa

How do you check transcripts?

The transcripts are on the IRS login page. If you don’t already have an account on there you have to verify your identity with a third party and then you’ll be able to sign in and check them down at the bottom of the page where it says view documents (or something like that) But,I early efiled and my return was accepted the 24th and I still have no transcripts available. Called the IRS and they said they anticipate my return to be processed within 10 weeks. I claimed both credits. My brother in law used Jackson Hewitt and got his return back late last week and claimed the same credits I did,starting to really believe that TT is the reason especially being how many people are in my situation on here smh. Hopefully something changes soon.

I was offset for $2000....i filed on Jan 26th and received the same day and my deposit just hit! Be patient everyone i think it will be ok

How I can speak to someone at the IRS? Like an actual person 

@Jerjer 

Just be aware the IRS is answering less then 7% of the calls it gets so good luck ... put the phone on speaker and get some chores down while you wait ...

If it has been shown up to now on the refund site then you know the IRS has your return and they are working on it.   

To call the IRS:IRS:  800-829-1040  hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Mon-Fri

Listen to each menu before making the selection.

First choose your language. Press 1 for English.

Then do NOT choose the first choice re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.

Instead, press 2 for "personal income tax".

Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".  

Then press 3 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  It should then transfer you to an agent.

TAX ADVOCATE

At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your area's IRS Taxpayer Advocate.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-a-Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Also see this article for more info on how the Taxpayer Advocate Service works::
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc104.html

Did you still have delayed message @Timmj @when you deposit it 

@Critter-3  Yea, I tried calling 3 times this morning. At one point I heard an actual person, but then was disconnected. It’s just like wtf dudes!!!!!! 

Yes it said i was approved but it may be delayed because of my offset....but it's still on the second box saying approved it never moved to the 3rd box of refund sent

Martymar2k2
Returning Member

I filed under single and claimed ctc eitc can the irs change my filling status to head of household? If so does my amount change as well. Bc my filling status says sorry but your return has been delayed beyond normal timeframe. And i dont know why

Rosey27

Same happening to me lol, I got the child tax credit so that’s why it’s taking long for me, those who got the child tax credit will take a little bit longer

Tmob7

So in total, how many days from your acceptance date was it? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies