Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Trying to Amend my 2019 return and the "Revisit" Payment link at the final step is broken. Keeps returning me to the same page.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Trying to Amend my 2019 return and the "Revisit" Payment link at the final step is broken. Keeps returning me to the same page.

Please log completely out of TurboTax and try clearing your browser's cache.  A full or corrupted cache can keep TurboTax from functioning properly. Please see the below TurboTax FAQ for instructions:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-to-clear-your-cache/00/26135

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

That did not work. I’ve tried multiple devices and also multiple browsers. I was on the phone with support nearly 2 hours last week. Something is wrong with the site or my account. I cannot change my payment method from direct debit so it won’t let me amend my federal return. 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

If the above information did not fix the issue, you would need to contact customer service, as to we do not have access to your return on the forum. Please start by clicking on Contact Us Answering the questions will help to ensure that your call is properly routed.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies