turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

To Turbo Tax Employees

You guys are no help please just email my 8962 to me ASAP. My 1095-A is uploaded and the Amend option has been saying the same thing for weeks and so has the help center response. I'm extremely pissed off at your service and non-helpful employees on the phone.

If anyone can be of any help please let me know.

Thank you,

Nephi Garrucho

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

To Turbo Tax Employees

TT cannot email tax forms, and it is not safe to do so.  Just go into your TT file and pull the 8962.

To Turbo Tax Employees

The thing is it isn't there but then when I look at what files I want to "delete" I see 8962 as one of the form options 😱. Makes no sense and the amend option is off for now. No one on the phone can figure it out. Im just so pissed off because of this. Im supoose to mail it to the IRS too.

To Turbo Tax Employees

Download the pdf and in the search box for Adobe Reader type in the form number.

To Turbo Tax Employees

Normally, when you go to print, it will ask you what you want to print, one option is to "print all worksheets and additional statements", you need to select this option to download all forms, only then you will see all your forms including form 8962. I hope this helps.

BillM223
Expert Alumni

To Turbo Tax Employees

Note, because of the American Rescue Act, taxpayers who owe excess Premium Tax Credit as calculated by form 8962:

1. Don't have to pay the excess PTC back, and 

2. Don't have to file the 8962.

As a result, TurboTax may be suppressing the 8962 if you owed PTC back. If so, you won't find it because it's not there. This is as of the last (very) few weeks.

@nephi13 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

To Turbo Tax Employees

I'm surprised you were able to get through to talk to an ACTUAL person on the phone. Turbo Tax autophone didn't send you around in circles and then hang up on you? That's all I ever get when I call. Turbo Tax is a JOKE!  They  make their programs difficult so Turbo Tax can stay relevant. After paying for Turbo Tax the past 4 years I will NEVER spend another dime on Turbo Tax.

To Turbo Tax Employees

That’s so sad, now I’m thinking maybe there might not something wrong with my return because the TurboTax expert I had seemed like he was a little confused about the way he was filing & because we kept getting errors about a car I purchased & then sold so I need to contact the IRS myself. However, I feel the same way bout TurboTax still trying to get their $194.50 from me when I haven’t even gotten my refund nor have a heard anything from the IRS as far as of I have any issues or if something is wrong on it. I don’t feel like they should by charging people who haven’t gotten their refunds back & It also could be a situation like yours where TurboTax messed up the return & they need to fix it. 

To Turbo Tax Employees

Maybe this will help? I discovered the "Forms" view this year after using TT for years. In the top right corner of the screen, click on "Forms" that appears in the blue banner. Your return appears, viewable as the forms that are associated with you return. Hopefully, your form 8962 shows up that way. To return to the regular viewing option, click on "Step-by-Step" in the blue banner, top right corner. Good luck!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies