turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Thread for DDD or transcripts UPDATE 2021

Dang sis, I still have my fingers crossed for you. My transcript was unavailable for the LONGEST time, then I got frustrated and kept trying over and over and it popped up. Sbtgp should be updated by now. It’s my understanding that Tax topic 152 is normal to see. I still think ur funds are just gonna pop up this week.  To the person inquiring about transcripts, there are 4 categories, unfortunately I can just tell you it’s the one on the upper right if that helps. There is a lot of info there but if u have gotten a stimulus already u should see code 846 and it will show an issue date. 

@LadyBee  Are you able to see you ddd on your transcripts now?

I was able to a couple of days ago and it gave me a “release date” of 3/10. Also SBTPG is now green and they received my funds, I’m just waiting on Santa Barbara to release the funds now. Good luck tt fam🤞🏽

@LadyBee  What time zone are you in?

EST

I can’t believe i wake up this morning and still no update anywhere. Wmr, transcripts or sbtg

Same here. Filed on 2/13 and accepted on same date. It still says accepted. No updates on my transcript. 

I just got off the phone with IRS they informed that their system may take up to 10 weeks to process returns this year. This is unbelievable. But nothing that I can do but sit and wait. At that speed stimulus might be here before my refund.

That is disturbing. Hopefully soon!

So not much movement but I did have a change this morning. 
filed 1/17, accepted 2/10 TurboTax, only ACTC and Rebate Recovery. I had 2 more dependents this year vs last year. (ex husband and I switch every year with our children)

lost bars and tax code on 2/23

transcripts still say NA and as of date 2/22

this morning 3/10, my tax code 152 is back on WMR, but my amount has disappeared. I figured I may have done the rebate recovery wrong but I knew if I did, they would adjust it accordingly so I’m assuming I’m going to have an adjustment which is why my amount is gone. Transcripts are still at NA and as of 2/22 

its sad, but I do feel a little bit at ease that they are telling everyone 10 weeks. Only because I thought something was wrong. I think it want be 10 weeks, at least thats what im hoping. I also would like to see if I would get my stimulus before my refund that would be so wrong, Im sick and tired of the irs lying and not giving me my money. I all can do is wait!

Now this is BS, the irs site says they will begin to issue stimulus tomorrow and this weekend. How is this possible when I was told they are 10 weeks behinds on refunds. This is so wrong, unless they will be issuing both together. Im just confused, how are they 10 wweks behing on taxes, but can issue stimulus in a day!!!!!!!!  

SRRS21
Returning Member

@LadyBee ty so much. Unfortunately my 2020 transcripts are still N/A. I’m like most of you. Early filer, accepted 2/11 and given a 10 week wait by the IRS. Praying it won’t take so long. Good luck everyone! 

@Liveurlife  I know it’s ridiculous but the stimulus department and the refund department are 2 separate things. On a funnier note, the refund section should borrow the stimmy section to get a darn move on our money 

I checked my transcripts at about 6am and had no change and then checked again right after 8am and I now have an issue date of 3/17!! Check your transcripts!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies