Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Thread for DDD or transcripts UPDATE 2021

Started a Thread for DDD or transcripts UPDATE 2021 since the IRS is moving fast this tax season.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

224 Replies

I've seen people on here that are seeing a direct deposit date of the 22nd on their transcripts but nobody's getting an update on where's my refund. I'm not seeing anything yet on my stuff and I got my refund last year on January 29th in the first batch. I was also accepted on the 10th in the test batches well still not seeing anything

So I'm hearing the where's my refund tool is behind on updating but you can find your refund in your account transcripts. Most people's transcripts will update overnight tonight depending on your cycle code and you'll be able to see when your refund is coming. It's going to be a lot of happy people on here tomorrow

Will ordering a transcript help me find out when I’ll get my refund?

A tax transcript will not help you find out when you’ll get your refund. The information transcripts have about your account does not necessarily reflect the amount or timing of your refund. They are best used to validate past income and tax filing status for mortgage, student and small business loan applications, and to help with tax preparation.

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov)

No transcripts for me yet, but I'm hoping today or tomorrow there will be a big update for those of us who are weekly. (I have been weekly the last four years so I'm assuming I will be again this year).  

But my state taxes show that I'm getting a DDD on 2/25 so that gives me hope!

Good luck to you all. 🙂

Yes the weekly Mass update is on Friday for people who are weekly if the last two digits are 05 in your cycle number in previous years then you are weekly. A lot of people who are daily have been saying a refund date of the 22nd I'm hoping that's what we see tomorrow when the weekly people are updated

Also you are right sweetie Jean your tax transcript doesn't tell you anything your account transcript does

My transcripts updated this morning and I got a ddd for 2/22 I have both credits and I filed 2/03 and accepted 2/12. Wmr still on one bar

I received my deposit about an hour ago. PATH filer. Didn't file or get accepted early. I just filed Sunday, February 14, 2021. WMR still says "accepted". Didn't pull transcripts. Good Luck Everyone!

@Karebare016 wow they are moving fast I’m hoping for next week at least but I have both credits 

I checked my transcripts and I have a DDD for the 24th 

Ariesha58

How do you check your transcripts for DDD?

Go to the irs website and click On get your tax record then transcripts and go through the steps of verifying yourself...

I have a DDD of 2/24, but a processing date of 3/08. Cycle 05. Anyone else with the same on their transcript? Last year the DDD was 2/26 and the processing date was 2/24. It was deposited on 2/25/20.

No update yet on my transcript accepted on the 10th as of date is still March 1st only showing stimulus payments. I received my refund on January 29th last year thought it was going to be quick this year again hopefully an update happens today.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies