Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Thread for DDD or transcripts UPDATE 2021

still nothing here

Nothing yet

SRRS21
Returning Member

No transcript update for either. This is getting ridiculous at this point. Good luck to all! 

Hi Everyone-

I wanted to share update in hopes

it will help everyone.

filed on 1/18 accepted on 2/10.

my WMR during the process has been stuck on received still processing. Initially it started with tax topic 152 and then changed with no tax topic still processing. Last Friday it updated again this time back with still processing and tax topic 152 had no refund amount just a December 31st 2020 date.  I am on weekly cycle and my transcript updated today with a 3/17 refund.  

anyone else still with nothing?

I also have no update. I did get a hold of the IRS and they gave me the same “it could take 10 weeks” response. 

SRRS21
Returning Member

Still nothing for me (filed 1/29- accepted 2/11, transcript N/A and WMR no updates) but today the tax advocate called to say they sent me a letter to verify my W2/1099g info, since I worked a couple months last year. Here’s hoping the letter arrives soon. Will update should anything change... Good luck and Good day to all! 

Mhoytsr

Where do you find this info in the transcript? I was accepted on 11 feb and haven’t received my return, the tracking tool says it’s “still processing” claimed one child 

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

@Mhoytsr Transcript requests are done here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Mhoytsr

What about the specific information the previous posts are talking about as far as DDD dates? I’m sorry I have no idea how to read a transcript 😂

Mhoytsr

Where did you find this info on the transcript?

Accepted 2/12, all orange bars on wmr  gone and no updates. Even though I get my stimulus tomorrow I still want and need my refund!! I calld the irs all last week and everyone I spoke week said my taxes are fine, just a delay on them, and to wait 10 week or sooner for a update.

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

The IRS issues more than 9 out of 10 refunds in the normal time frame: less than 21 days. However, it’s possible that some tax returns may require further review and could take longer.

IRS representatives can research the status of your return only if:

• It's been more than 21 days since you received your e-file acceptance notification,
  • It's been more than 6 weeks since you mailed your paper return, or
  • The Where's My Refund? tool directs you to contact us.

Some common issues which may extend processing times:

• Refunds from amended returns are generally issued within 16 weeks.
  • If you filed an injured spouse claim, refer to Topic No. 203 for more information.
  • For refund claims with an application for an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) attached, refer to Topic No. 857 for more information.
  • If you requested a refund of tax withheld on a Form 1042-S by filing a Form 1040-NR, allow up to 6 months from the original due date of the 1040-NR return or the date you filed the 1040-NR, whichever is later, to receive any refund due.
  • The IRS expects the earliest Earned Income Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or on debit cards the first week of March if they chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return. Taxpayers should check Where's My Refund? for their personalized refund date.

You can also refer to Topic No. 303 for a checklist of common errors made when preparing your tax return and for additional items that may delay the processing of your return.  See the link below for actual IRS article relating to refunds.

Topic 152

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

still nothing. maybe next friday

exactly! no up dates, no refund. only received my stimulus

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies