Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Thread for DDD or transcripts UPDATE 2021

USUALLY WHEN U LOSE YOUR BARS , WHEN IT COMES BACK IT WILL BE UPDATED , BUT DONT PANIC , YOU MAY NOT SEE ANY ACTIVITY ON YOUR BAR UNTIL AFTER YOU RECIEVE YOUR TAXES...

I HAVE BEEN USING TURBO TAX FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS , NEVER HAD A PROBLEM , REMEMBER MILLLIONS OF PEOPLE FILING TAXES , ITS COMING . I FILED ON THE 12TH ACCEPTED ON 13TH, MONEY DROPED ON THE 3RD

My bars disappeared this morning says still processing, no transcript avail yet and no updates on sbtg. Will keep updating.

IT DOES THE SAME THING EVERY YEAR, i BELIEVE THEY BE UPDATING THE SYSTEM WHEN THIS HAPPENS ,, IM SURE THERE ARE MILLION OF PEOPLE TRYING TO FILE .....

It's been a full week that my bars have been missing. IRS states they're still processing but I spoke to a representative Thursday and she said there's nothing wrong with my taxes and I have arefund date of 3/12/21. Mind you,  I filed 1/14/21 and was accepted 2/10/21 🤔 I want my money now. I have used TurboTax for the last 5 or 6 years and I've never had to wait this long. I'm beyond annoyed and frustrated 

It’s coming. Have you been able to check ur transcript? I checked SBTPG this morning and now I have the 🔴! I will have mine this week, and you should have yours this week @Ldynay85! 🤞🏽for you! 

Nmcclure1980
Returning Member

Good morning when I check on TurboTax under order details it says payment pending do that mean they have processed my return because when I check transcripts they still have N/A

@LadyBee Thanks babe! I checked but there's still nothing there 😕 Praying it's comes soon. I checked WMR too this morning but it was under maintenance. I'm tired of waiting  

Same boat.  Was accepted on 10th in early batch, no ddd, n/a on my transcript and no bars with “Still Processing”. I claimed EITC and received all stimulus when it was originally released.  

@Driver79 I'm hoping we all get our money soon! That third stimulus is coming soon too and I'm praying nothing goes wrong with that too 

I'm in the same boat I filed 1\31\21 accepted on 2\11\21 received no letter as of today and wmr  bars gone and wmr website states 

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
  • Tax Topic 152, Refund Information 

Today is 3\07\21 still no update nor refund for my state or federal been trying to call IRS but it always high volume and stating I need to call again 

SRRS21
Returning Member

Where on your transcripts can you see a ddd? Which ones contain this information? Any help is appreciated. Good luck to all! 

I been waiting since then too and get my refund give me no information about anything and irs2go app says it cant find my information. I called turbo tax and they said everything looks fine on the e-file i sent

@Ldynay85  did you have your fees deducted from your refund? If so did you check sbtg today to see if they received your refund? 
I still have no bars, no transcripts and nothing on sbtg. Its a little frustrating since I was out of work for 3 weeks due to covid and that threw me a little behind. A ddd would be so helpful.

@Yoyo772 I did have my funds deducted and checked sbtg but no change unfortunately. I'm beyond annoyed. IRS states still processing with tax topic 152. No bars and I can't log in to get transcripts 😑. IRS rep told me last week I have a ddd of 3/12/21 but idk... the way they're doing people who need it most is ridiculous and says a lot about this country as a whole. I'm a Frontline  first responder and a single mother. This is ridiculous!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies