turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Emin87

Thread for DDD or transcripts UPDATE 2021

When did u file & when were u accepted

Antoinettemills
Returning Member

Any updates yet

npoe1618

I efiled with direct deposit Feb 15, got accepted for federal the same day. I used the look back rule. No transcript update since then and nothing on wmr (not the app). My top 2 transcript areas says n/a instead of the year. I don't think I have ever waited more than a week in the previous years, even with the path act before I saw an update at least on transcript.

What does the n/a mean since there is no year listed which has never happened before either?

My federal got accepted on the 10th still haven't received anything I bank with wells Fargo

I read on the news that this is the longest its taken for people to get their refunds but for me this is the fastest I received mine. I filed 2/3 got accepted 2/12. Transcript updated 2/18 with a ddd of 2/22 but got my deposit 2/20. I filed with turbo tax and paid my fees upfront and I have both credits. Wmr still only at one bar. I really hope you all get your refunds soon. 

I finally got an update my DDD is set for 3/3. I was able to view my transcripts. 

Just wanted to come back and say WMR updated for me overnight to confirm DDD of 3/2 as listed in my transcript. I usually get my deposits a day early so hopefully it will be there Monday.

Again, efiled 2/11, accepted 2/12, ACTC. Transcript updated yesterday, WMR updated today.

I Got an update today , the webinar never update for me until after I received my taxes. ddd 03/03 filed on the 12th accepted on 3th. 

good Luck everyone!! 

@npoe1618 @It just means that they haven’t been processed/updated yet. My top 2 scripts both still say N/A. Only at 1 bar on WMR and not a single thing in SBTPG for fees taken out. I’m so over it this year 🤦🏼‍♀️

@hjrenninger @npoe1618 same for me. No updates. Still N/A on transcripts and wmr on one bar 😩

My transcripts updated this morning finally with the direct deposit date March 3rd!! Wmr still at one bar good luck everyone I hope you get your direct deposit soon. I also accidentally check the statutory employee box on my return and it didn't matter

So if it helps anybody I filed on January 19th I was accepted on February 10th no credits accidentally checked the statutory employee box and my transcripts updated today would have direct deposit date of March 3rd they're a little behind this year but your money is coming people

@Bosrox81  same here!! DD will be Wednesday the 3rd, as in the past 3 years.   Thank you for the update.

I checked my transcripts still no update. Still indicating not filed. At the top right corner says as of date of March 1st . Do you think they will review as of that date?

Antoinettemills
Returning Member

Same

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies