turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Thread for DDD or transcripts UPDATE 2021

They're depositing everyday of the week.

To check your transcripts after you make an account on irs.gov select view transcripts go under  account transcript and select the year 2020 look for the 846 code and refund issue date towards the bottom

• February 22. Projected date for the IRS.gov Where's My Refund tool being updated for those claiming EITC and ACTC, also referred to as PATH Act returns.
  • First week of March. Tax refunds begin reaching those claiming EITC and ACTC (PATH ACT)

2021 tax filing season begins Feb. 12; IRS outlines steps to speed refunds during pandemic | Interna...

@Naeema I don't have transcripts either. Filed on 2-12-21 both credits and nothing besides accepted. No email or DDD

I filed 2/3 with turbo tax and accepted 2/12 my transcript updated 2/18 with a ddd of 2/22. Got my deposit this morning 2/20 with Wells Fargo and have both credits. I paid my fees upfront with turbo tax.

Oh and wmr still on one bar lol

@billyz0325 I'm almost positive that last year my WMR didn't update until well after I got my refund.

My transcript shows a DDD of 2/23 so I fully expect it in my bank Monday night 

@nick112207  ya my wmr never updates until I already received my taxes so I dont even bother checking it anymore when I file

My transcript shows ddd for 2/22 with the correct amount. Wmr has not updated 

@Rwf92 where are you seeing the information on your transcripts? I have an account on irs.gov but it's not showing and pending or scheduled payments nor 2020 tax information. Can you give me some advice? Anyone? 

@sahmed623 it's under RECORD OF ACCOUNT TRANSCRIPT. If your return has been processed, you'll have a hyperlink for 2020. If it has a N/A, it hasn't been processed. On the 2020 Record of Account transcript, scroll to see line 846. This will reflect your DDD.

@Mellowyellow thank you. I will try that. I saw something that stated it takes 5-10 days for a transcript. I log in and it gives me option to get transcript. I click on a reason like federal taxes or other and it takes me to a weird place. I can download pdfs from prior years but, nothing for 2020. It shows that the refund has been accepted since the 12th. I also heard about tax codes and if you're someone who can see it Dailey or weekly on Friday's. I'm getting irritated with it tbh. My wmr bar has been still and hasn't changed. Filed on 2-12-21

Oh yea
Returning Member

They literally show when your refund is approved and pretty much the date your refund is sent. Not sure where you get or info but you should probably check your facts so you don’t sound like an ignorant know it all or is it NO it all?

Hello how do I check my transcript 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Oh yea  Out of curiosity...who are you referring to? Is it regarding the 5-10 days and codes? Thanks

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies