Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Thread for DDD or transcripts UPDATE 2021

I had my 846 this morning, DDD of 2/24.  I suspect WMR will update for us tonight.  My boss also got her DDD but hers is 2/22. 

This was a much shorter wait this year, but only because they started accepting returns in mid-February (I'm a PATHER so I always have to wait until the end of February/Beginning of March for my refund).  

I hope there is good news for you all too!

Ariesha58

Thanks

I'm a Pather filed end of January accepted 2/11. ( NYS accepted 2/17 )Nothing on my transcripts yet 😕 Anyone else in this boat?

Same here @Bosrox81 .  Still nothing on my transcripts and WMR on first bar.  I was accepted on the 10th as well.

Filed 1/24. WMR states direct deposit on 2/24! I have EITC & both stimulus credits claimed on it. They moved pretty fast considering the late start. 

Filed 2/3
Accepted 2/12
Got a ddd on transcripts of 2/22
Received deposit this morning 2/20 
Bank with Wells Fargo and filed thru turbo tax and I have both credits. Wmr still on one bar even tho I got my deposit.

Oh and I paid my fees upfront thru turbo tax.

I checked my transcript last night. Got my DDD for the 24th as well! This is the first year I went with the turbo card instead of my bank (USAA). Anyone have experience with turbo card and how fast funds appear in it? Usually USAA will deposit as soon as it detects the money coming in, so I'll get paid about a day or 2 in advance.

I'm in the same boat. I filed Jan 4. No transcripts only accepted. I hope everything is fine.

Mine updated Thursday in to Friday, with a date of 2/23 on my Account Transcript. 

What's odd about that is everyone I've seen so far saying they have a date is 2/22 or 2/24, no other 2/23s

I filed on 2-12-21 and haven't received an email. Says return received. How do I check transcripts that everyone says they're getting their information. I created and account on irs.gov. help please. Thank you 😊

I filed jointly with 2 children EIC. Anyone file around that time and get any more information or further than I have?

How do I find that in my transcripts? I tried but, I must be doing something wrong.

Also, I filed on 2-12-21 and there's no transcript available. Hmm... Any ideas intuit? Also, how long are they taking on average for married joint with dependents this year?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies