Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Refund - Santa Barbara Tax Group - Tax Products Group

See if you qualify to file for free at one of these sites:

Free File: Do your Federal Taxes for Free | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov)

What number are u dialing to reach a real person? And wat was they saying 

@DoninGA  That’s not the correct number to speak to someone..they just give u a little info on your return when u find a number that connects to a live human post it here thanks 

@Critter-3  So your saying this 3rd party bank is and has been stealing ppl money and the fact that a lot of Americans don’t know it keeps them in business that’s wild

@mloken  Did u ever receive your money ?

@Lsphillips   Did you ever receive your refund?

the number is [phone number removed] I have been calling it everyday for weeks. I am about to get evicted over this. Anyway call that number press 1 for English. Then 3 for tax professional. Then it will ask for a 6 digit tax code but you don’t have one cause your not a tax professional so type 55 and wait. Then it will say it is not recognized. It will ask if you filed tax with tpg last year press 1 for no and you will be transferred to a person. I have been doing it this exact way for weeks and always got though. But the hold times might be over 2 hours. I waited 2 hours and 40 mins yesterday. I will never be using tt or ck again. Good luck they don’t seem to care or even want to help. Please post if you actually get your refund. 

One eight hundred seven 7 nine seven two 2 eight

What exactly is the site saying wen u log into it? Is it saying unfunded or funded my problem is it’s saying unfunded like the irs never sent them funds but wen I called the IRS it was sent to a account there .. I read reviews saying calling didn’t help them get there money..and u need to make sure u have no back child support or any offsets .. I didn’t and my money still ain’t there 

I would call sbtpg and see if you have two accounts that’s what they say is my problem. They say that my account from last year was never closed. So when the irs sent the money over it went into the wrong account. So my old account is funded. But when I check the site it shows unfunded for this year. But they have it. They say that they have to transfer the money from my old account to my new one for this year and close the old account. Then it will show funded and turbo tax will get there fees then the next day I will get my deposit. I feel like it is a scam and they are doing this to lots of people to get free money in interest. But I really don’t think there is anything we can do about it. If I don’t have my money by tomorrow I am going to call the irs and see if they can track the money, cancel the transaction, and send me a paper check. Idk if they will but I am going to ask. Good luck

The site says unfunded for me also. I owe nothing and they can not find my money. The IRS confirmed it was sent and received on the 9th of February. Getting someone on the phone is nearly impossible. But when I did they were of no help. I filled out a 3911 for the IRS and mailed it in. When they receive it they will trace it and if I still haven't received it they will mail me a check. It could take 6-8 weeks is what I was told. Turbo tax charge me a fee but refuses to help. NEVER AGAIN!

Did you get your refund

i'm still missing $3200 and no one can tell me where the **bleep** it is, Turbo tax says they sent the full amount to tpg, IRS says they only received x amount of money, the last company to  have my refund is TPG and now i'm missing $3200 where the **bleep** is my money.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

In this public forum, we do not have access to any information regarding refund processing. It would be necessary to try contacting TPG again for additional information. If you are unable to get through on the phone, you can scroll down and click Submit A Request to send a message.  You can also check out this TPG Help Article to check on your refund again.

[edited 3/9/22 11:19 AM CST]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@HeatherPLO  do you read these or just copy and paste your comment? 

least helpful comment at this point is telling us to talk to them 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies