turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

takavulla53
Returning Member

Tax refund over 4 weeks

I am submitted my tax refund, standard deduction onFb. 12 and still nothing.  /anyone have any idea!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

Tax refund over 4 weeks

you and me both.  when i spoke to the IRS earlier this week they told me they were behind and it would be resolved by today.  but today i still show "return pending" with no further info.  i understand backlogs.  it's frustrating that they encouraged people to file early for quick return and now we are getting nowhere.  at the very least it would be nice for the IRS to publish some kind of update so people know what's going on.  a lot of people are counting on this money.

LS18
Level 2

Tax refund over 4 weeks

I was accepted on Feb 12th and is still pending. I can’t even get a hold of anyone to ask what the holdup is.

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Tax refund over 4 weeks

Help and guidance on if your refund is taking more than 21 days has been provided by clicking here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
takavulla53
Returning Member

Tax refund over 4 weeks

It has been four weeks for me and no refund.  All the phone numbers I have called, have recorded messages.  Called the local office and get a recorded message. They said the office was closed because everyone is working from home.

this is a little frustrating.  You would think a big company like Turbo Tax could post some updated information.  Used Turbo Tax for 20 years but might be time for a change.

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Tax refund over 4 weeks

Please see below for reasons as to why your refund may be taking longer.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/what-if-my-irs-refund-is-taking-longer-than-21-...

takavulla53
Returning Member

Tax refund over 4 weeks

I am having the same problem.  I wonder if it is an IRS problem or a problem created by Turbo Tax in transmitting the return?

takavulla53
Returning Member

Tax refund over 4 weeks

I wonder if the refund problem is an IRS problem or a computer problem created by Turbo Tax in transmission?

takavulla53
Returning Member

Tax refund over 4 weeks

Contacting the IRS is a good idea except you can not talk to anyone.  I called several times and they say they are getting too many calls and they hang up and say try later.  It has been five weeks for me so far.  No refund and I filed with the stander deduction.  Turbo Tac put in a Corna credit of some type, I wonder if that is holding it up

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Tax refund over 4 weeks

The IRS is working on a backlog from last year, stimulus payments and this year tax returns and some people's tax returns are taking longer than 21 days. TurboTax does not receive any updates from the IRS once your tax return has been accepted.

The best time to call the IRS is early in the morning and not on Monday's or Tuesday.

@takavulla53

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies