Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax Refund Card

When I did my taxes with Turbo online they asked if I wanted my tax refund on a card I answered yes my questions are how do I know when the tax refund card is on its way and is the tax refund card the Inuit turbo Visa card ? Or is it a whole different card ? I’m confused because when filing they asked if I wanted it on a tax refund card and I answered yes but I see that I’ve got a Inuit turbo Visa card being printed so I don’t know if that’s the card my tax refund will be put on or if it’s a different card that will come in the mail that will have the tax refund on it my tax refund has already been accepted by the IRS just waiting on the tax refund and the card trying to figure out which card will have the refund on it and how to find out when it’s on the way in the mail thank you

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

107 Replies

Tax Refund Card

I am in the same boat and turbo tax said I was approved for a 250 advanced towards my federal refund and said once it was accepted by the IRS I would get the deposit for the advanced. When will I get the advanced? 

Tax Refund Card

I received a Netspend Card and a Inuit Turbo VISA Card in the mail today I activated both but I’m confused to which one the tax refund will come on I’ve already got my federal taxes accepted by the IRS in just trying to figure out why I got two cards and which one the tax refund will be on once they send it

Tax Refund Card

@ Johnathonc68 wrote:

I received a Netspend Card and a Inuit Turbo VISA Card in the mail today I activated both but I’m confused to which one the tax refund will come on I’ve already got my federal taxes accepted by the IRS in just trying to figure out why I got two cards and which one the tax refund will be on once they send it

I've informed a Moderator of your situation, and they are trying to find out what/why you may be experiencing that situation.  I'll report back once I hear something.

Tax Refund Card

I am also in the same situation with the cards

Tax Refund Card

Same problem here mine is showing pending but I haven't received funds

Tax Refund Card

I believe it's a nationwide rule of thumb that tax returns are not being accepted until Jan 27th and up until  21 days after being accepted 

Tax Refund Card

Wrong, mine were accepted on the 14th.  A lot of early e filers may get accepted early to test their systems. 

Tax Refund Card

By january 27,2020 IRS will start processing refunds.

Tax Refund Card

@Cholo86 wrote:

I am also in the same situation with the cards

By "same situation" did you also receive both types of debit cards--a new NetSpend Card and a new Turbo Prepaid Visa Card?

I'm still waiting to hear something back from TurboTax, but I have reported it.

Tax Refund Card

mine were excepted today the 21st and was approved for 750.00 loan and turbotax says within the hour after being accepted trying to figure out how is it a loan if you can't get it 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Tax Refund Card

If you signed up for a Turbo Visa Debit Card, and chose to have your refund deposited to the card, it will be delivered in 5-10 days.  Your refund will be deposited to your card once the IRS has accepted it.  You will then need to activate the card.

Visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169 if you think your card is taking a long time to arrive, or if you have any additional questions regarding the Turbo Visa Debit Card.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Tax Refund Card

The IRS isn’t processing anything until January 27th. Once it’s approved you will have the advance.

Tax Refund Card

They aren’t releasing anything until January 27th I was told today.

Jcarlisi39
Returning Member

Tax Refund Card

The Turbo Visa is the correct card. There is also an app for the card that will notify you when you have a deposit.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies