Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Submitted my info on the stimulus page. I had to sign in and submit the 2019 return I was working on. It asked me for my DD info but the DD info on my return is XXX out

I submitted my information on the stimulus page  1 day ago. Tubo Tax prompted me to sign in to my account and it appears the 2019 tax return I was working on a few days earlier was submitted (0 income.) The stimulus registration page asked me for my direct deposit information but on the 2019 return that turbo tax submitted, my direct deposit information is not there. It is all xxx'd out. When I log in to my turbo tax account is states the following: Your stimulus submission was accepted. will Turbo Tax give the IRS my checking account # and routing # being that Turbo tax asked for it during the stimulus registration? The IRS had officially received my tax return as of yesterday. Thank you for your help.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies
AmyC
Expert Alumni

Submitted my info on the stimulus page. I had to sign in and submit the 2019 return I was working on. It asked me for my DD info but the DD info on my return is XXX out

Yes, since you submitted your account information, you should be getting your stimulus payment as a direct deposit.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Amy, thank you so much for your response.  So just to confirm, even though there is no direct deposit listed on my tax return but I filled out the  stimulus form that prompted me to enter my checking account and routing #, the IRS will still receive my checking account and routing # from the Turbo Tax Stimulus registration? Thank you, Amy.

CrisnsyB

I have the very same question. I entered my DD information on Stimulus Registration and filed yet on the return the account information is xxxx out, 

I'm wondering the same mine was xed out to and I called and spoke with someone 3 times they say it's due to privacy something like that

BillM223
Expert Alumni

@CrisnsyB

@Dollbaby8617

Yes, when you e-file through the Online product, what is sent to the IRS are not the forms themselves but a data packet of all the data in your return, including your bank routing number and your account number.

The Xs over these same boxes on the printed (PDF) copy of your return are merely for the sake of your privacy - the IRS indeed got your bank routing information.

Hottas82

What exactly Does your stimulus submission has been accepted mean please help thanks in advance

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

They received your submission.

jernae56

Hey My Question Is Since My Submission Was Accepted By The IRS Does That Mean I Will Be Getting My Stimulus Check Direct Deposit? And Do You Have Any Clue When? 

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Yes, at some point you will receive your stimulus payment.  Select https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments  and select the get my payment option to review your refund status. Keep checking back in this site to review your payment status because the IRS has not activated this feature yet as of today.

I work for a family business and my boss pays the taxes on my paycheacks. I have no dependents and I am not a dependent. So technically I don’t file taxes.

the Irs accepted my non filers sign up. Will I get a stimulus?

Nemo1500
Returning Member

Same question I'm wondering

@Randomguy1988 

What does working for a family business have to do with filing a tax return ... if you get a paycheck and you are required to file a return  and the fed/state/FICA taxes are withheld then you should be filing a return to report the wages and get a refund of any excess paid in.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies