turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Still haven’t received 2020 return…

I filed 2020’s taxes in March of 2021. In December 2021, my banks branch closed so I closed my account. February 24, 2022 my previous bank received my return. On February 25, 2022 my previous bank returned it (& provided me proof).

I have yet to receive a check via mail so I called the IRS, they have yet to receive it and told me to talk to my tax preparer. So I called turbo tax. They said they don’t have anything to do with that and to check with Santa Barbra Group. Well I can’t get through their phone line, i sent multiple emails, and snail mail. I’ve yet to hear a response from anyone. Where is my return, how do I get it back? 
in the meantime I did send a request to IRS to ask for it to be reissued but because they show they wired it to my bank, that was a no go. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

As already answered in your other posts the only thing you can do is contact the third party bank ... they alone are responsible for the refund check ...   https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/5074426

Well to be completely honest I’m about to file small claims because they will not answer me

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies