Solved: Re: Status still Pending - Page 13

Community Manager

Status still Pending

*Currently researching this 

Hey everyone. We're aware of your concerns.
We're working to confirm if there's an error between state e-filing and TurboTax. Once I learn more, I'll update this thread. 

Thank you. 

Status still Pending

Both my state and federal had been pending since jan. 10, i finally received 2 text messages, both said that they had been rejected to see emails and follow the directions to fix and resubmit them. I checked my emails, the issue was with my federal, it said that i had miscalculated and software issue, i needed to log back into my account so thw software could update and recalculate my refund and then resubmit both. So i did. About 10 minutes later, both came back saying they have both been excepted. Now the wait to receive into my direct deposit account. 

Status still Pending

I filed my returns early and the IRS accepted my return on 2/10/2021.  As of today my state,  Georgia, return is just Pending.  In every previous year my returns have been accepted within a day of each other.  I have verified that Georgia is accepting returns.  Something is up and needs to be looked at.

Status still Pending

And now my VA state return has been accepted. BUT not before being rejected at first, because.... I didn't include a valid Federal return with it. Not true! My US Federal return was accepted shortly before my VA return was rejected. And you know TurboTax for Business includes the Federal return along with the state return. So what was the solution? To re-review my Federal return. No problems found. And then to resubmit my VA return - also with NO CHANGES. Two hours later - my VA return was accepted. To repeat, there were no changes to be made to either return. 

Status still Pending

Just to add a small data point. For those who are waiting for state return to move out of pending status but the federal return has been accepted. And you check where's my refund on the IRS webiste and shows only 1 bar still processing....you might actually have a refund coming this Friday.

I checked my bank account and my fed return is on my upcoming deposits list for this Friday 2/19, but the IRS website shows 1 bar (still processing). 

Status still Pending

Interesting. I have one bar on IRS site and my state finally showed it was received this morning on their site. Please keep up updated! Maybe you will have two bars tomorrow!! 

Community Manager

Status still Pending

**Update**

Some of you have noticed an issue where your return has been in a pending status multiple days.  This pending status means we noticed an issue that may have caused your return to be rejected and are doing an extra review to assess the reason it was flagged, resolve it for you, or identify what you need to do to ensure everything is accurate and your return is accepted.  

If this applies to you, we will be sending you an email within 48 hours with confirmation that your return has been filed, or instructions for any additional steps that need to be taken to ensure an accurate return is filed, accepted, and you receive every dollar you deserve.  We apologize again this has caused a delay in receiving your refund.

Status still Pending

My message said "There was an error in our software, please update your software and file again."

Like I said yesterday: "TurboTax screwed up!" You don't need to like my comment. No that big of a deal.

Status still Pending

A366D0B7-8404-4744-8C4B-AF1CC25C2935.jpeg

This is the email I got! Well it’s past 2/16 and now 2/18!  Not HAPPY! I have a feeling we are stuck in pending purgatory I just hope it’s something they can fix because I need my refund.  

Status still Pending

Mine also was because of software, fixed it and recent it, and about 20 minutes later both were excepted

Community Manager

Status still Pending

Here's an FAQ about the pending status:
Why is my return still pending?  

Status still Pending

Assuming everyone’s is still pending? 

I filed mine with credit karma tax on 2/03 and is still pending. My girlfriend filed here with credit karma on 2/11 and hers was accepted on the 12th.

can’t get get any clear answers anywhere either. 

Status still Pending

has anyone gotten a direct deposit date or moved past one bar?

Status still Pending

Got my fed DD this morning, 1 bar on IRS website still. 

Status still Pending

Ya mine still shows one bar. And I dont see anything on my bank account.  Are you going through the Santa Barbara Tax Bank?