turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Status still Pending

Interesting. I have one bar on IRS site and my state finally showed it was received this morning on their site. Please keep up updated! Maybe you will have two bars tomorrow!! 

GabiU
Level 15

Status still Pending

**Update**

Some of you have noticed an issue where your return has been in a pending status multiple days.  This pending status means we noticed an issue that may have caused your return to be rejected and are doing an extra review to assess the reason it was flagged, resolve it for you, or identify what you need to do to ensure everything is accurate and your return is accepted.  

If this applies to you, we will be sending you an email within 48 hours with confirmation that your return has been filed, or instructions for any additional steps that need to be taken to ensure an accurate return is filed, accepted, and you receive every dollar you deserve.  We apologize again this has caused a delay in receiving your refund.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Status still Pending

A366D0B7-8404-4744-8C4B-AF1CC25C2935.jpeg

This is the email I got! Well it’s past 2/16 and now 2/18!  Not HAPPY! I have a feeling we are stuck in pending purgatory I just hope it’s something they can fix because I need my refund.  

Status still Pending

Mine also was because of software, fixed it and recent it, and about 20 minutes later both were excepted

GabiU
Level 15

Status still Pending

Here's an FAQ about the pending status:
Why is my return still pending?  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Status still Pending

Assuming everyone’s is still pending? 

I filed mine with credit karma tax on 2/03 and is still pending. My girlfriend filed here with credit karma on 2/11 and hers was accepted on the 12th.

can’t get get any clear answers anywhere either. 

Status still Pending

has anyone gotten a direct deposit date or moved past one bar?

Status still Pending

Got my fed DD this morning, 1 bar on IRS website still. 

Status still Pending

Ya mine still shows one bar. And I dont see anything on my bank account.  Are you going through the Santa Barbara Tax Bank?

Status still Pending

It amazing if you get yours that fast.  Since you were just accepted right?

Mskee1587

Status still Pending

Good morning I when logged in it said my return should be accepted by 2/14/2021 but is still pending did I do something wrong when I filed

Status still Pending

Just DD to my credit union. They allow me to see future deposits as well and on Tuesday I saw the fed DD coming, scheduled for 2/19/21 but I got it in my account to be able to use today 1 day early.

I bet yours will show up tomorrow.

Status still Pending

I filed 2/1/21, fed accepted 2/11/21. CA state still pending though. 

Status still Pending

That would be nice but I am not counting on it.  I  check the SBTG since I am taking my fees out of my refund and they dont show anything being received.  Ive been accepted since the 11th and still only have one bar on IRS tracker

Status still Pending

My state return was accepted to day around 3pm or so.  When I started TT tonight it download updates and the first one was a Georgia State update dated today.  Guess there was a problem and it was finally fixed.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies