turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Should I be concerned if my taxes were accepted on 2/24 and it still says " still processing and a refund date will come available when they have one"?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Should I be concerned if my taxes were accepted on 2/24 and it still says " still processing and a refund date will come available when they have one"?

Most tax returns process within 21 days. However, some may take longer.  The only suggestion I can make is to continue checking the status of your return on www.irs.gov/refunds. Continue to monitor the IRS website to see when they open their phone lines up again. Once they are open, you can find contact information for the IRS here: https://www.irs.gov/help/telephone-assistance and contact the IRS to inquire about the delays. TurboTax does not have access to the IRS systems to check on the status for you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

A few years back, I had the same thing happen. The refund tracker would state still processing and it was about a month after I submitted my return. I called the IRS and turned out I had to amend my return, had to send in another form that was missing. Once I did I had to use the where is my amended refund tracker. It takes longer for an amended return, but a few weeks later I received my refund. If your still having the same results and it's been well over a month, I would call the IRS to see if your return is being held up. Sometimes it might be a easy fix. Hope this helps you out. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies