turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

SBTPG sending refunds

I have a question maybe someone can help I’m seeing a lot of people in my fb tax refund group getting DDD and I’ve yet to get one I can’t view my transcripts cause I don’t have a account or whatever it is to look at em and I was also on path but on wmr it says now that we received your return and it’s being processed that’s all but when I go to turbo tax that bar on there was half full and now it’s completely full and I googled what that means and it tells me that my return has been accepted and completed by the irs and that I now have a expected refund date which I can’t see and at all when that will be I know a lot of people today are getting refund dates of the 24th and sbtpg Still says unfunded and they don’t have my money so do I just go off a leap of faith and hope my refund date is the same as everyone else’s 

SBTPG sending refunds

Anyone received theirs with an acceptance date of 1/24?

SBTPG sending refunds

No it doesn’t mean it has been completed by the IRS. That full blue bar on TurboTax just means it’s been over 21 days.

SBTPG sending refunds

I’ve already called the bank. Mines was posted yesterday and TPG said they sent it out yesterday. I will never use credit karma again… Never had the problem with turbo tax.. always got it in my bank account right away.. Credit Karma good way of making yourselves look bad SMH!

SBTPG sending refunds

Yea Credit Karma should be in trouble for this in someway very misleading even Turbo Tax I was told that I would not have to pay a fee and ended up paying for both Fed. And State. I’m so upset 

SBTPG sending refunds

You can’t go there and you can’t call them either. I have tried both. Requested help on their site and still haven’t got a response. Have called and can’t even get through to a person, just an automated message that disconnects right when it’s done talking. Very disappointed in tt this year. Turbotax should be making more of an effort to contact this bank to resolve things! Not sending customers back and forth between each other. 

SBTPG sending refunds

I totally agree, like when do they supposed to reimburse us. Like, they could’ve sent an email at less telling the bank to go straight to our account. Since they haven’t reimbursed us.

SBTPG sending refunds

@Barber03 wrote:

I totally agree, like when do they supposed to reimburse us. Like, they could’ve sent an email at less telling the bank to go straight to our account. Since they haven’t reimbursed us.

If you had excess fees deducted from you tax refund, over and above the $39 service charge for the Pay with Refund service charge from SBTPG -

TurboTax is aware of this issue and is working to provide a solution for all impacted customers. 

No action is required on your part and TurboTax is working quickly to get you reimbursed. You should be getting an email shortly letting you know when to expect the rest of your return. 

SBTPG sending refunds

Does SBTPG also deal with those that took a early payout? I didn’t have fees but I did get the early $4000. I have a DDD of 02/24 was told to go on SBTPG website to see if they took the funds out which I did and it is saying information isn’t found. I’m thinking that SBTPG has nothing to do with those that just took the early payout. I had deposited into credit karma account. 

SBTPG sending refunds

You have to put in the taxpayer ss# that is listed first on your return. (Mine showed no account found until I put my husband's info then it came up). I to got a 4,000 advance but no fees paid using ck account. Ddd of 2/24 with no update as of 6:53am on either ck or sbtpg site. Doesn't even show advance sent either. I've seen people on reddit saying sbtpg site doesn't update correctly and to just call them instead but I get an automated message then hung up on. Its very frustrating because tt card last year was so much easier than this new ck stuff. Wont do this again thats for sure 

SBTPG sending refunds

I tried his and mine still saying no account information found. I’m just hoping it doesn’t delay my refund and I don’t get it till later or they lose it or something. I need it very bad right now going through a lot!! Thank you for info I’ll try to call. 

SBTPG sending refunds

Also says I received my advance through Civista Bank so would they still be affiliated with SBTPG? 

SBTPG sending refunds

Been using tt and sbtpg for 10 years sbtpg should receive funds tomm I believe by 6am and then they take their fees out send to our ck bank and we should receive funds the following day. It's always been that way for some reason funds always get deposited a day early in sbtpg account then we receive on the actual DD date I'm just hoping that the holiday didn't mess things up and make it a day late now.

SBTPG sending refunds

Yes I will never do Credit Karma again. I’d I had of known I could use the Turbo card I would have not gotten the loan which wasn’t worth it anyway($500). I at least got $2000 with Turbo card last year. And then they exempt you from the 5 days early if you got advance and fees. I will NEVER do credit karma or even get advance again. I can wait. Heck I’m doing it now anyway. My ddd is 2/24 and still no update on sbtpg. 

Vluna
Returning Member

SBTPG sending refunds

It's 2/22 just curious if you received your refund yet.My date is 2/24 and the website shows unfunded with a amount so hoping to get it by 2/24

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies