turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Return accepted 1/15

No update here. Called irs and the guy was very rude. Wouldn't even look up my return. Told me even though it was accepted on the 15th I still have 3 weeks after the 28th before I need to be worried.

Return accepted 1/15

The IRS agent I spoke to as well wouldn't even look up to see if there was some problem with my return. Told me to wait until the end of the month and call back, or to call Turbo Tax.

After a long time to talk a live person at Turbo Tax, was told that maybe I locked myself out of WMR. I don't think so since it has been giving me the same message since day one.

Filed for my son today, he was already accepted today and has bars on WMR.

I guess we just wait.

I will update if I get one.

Return accepted 1/15

So a small bit of an update on my end at least. 

I was able to order a transcript of my tax return for year 2018. If they truly do not have any record of my return as the WMR is showing then they wouldn't be able to send me a transcript. And SBBT is still showing my information, which they do not do until the return is accepted by the IRS. I called SBBT and they gave me that information. Until the IRS accepts your return the SBBT will show that they have no information for your account. Only helpful if you have direct deposit that goes the SBBT

Hope that is helpful to anyone with this same problem with WMR.

Return accepted 1/15

I've seen a lot of people with the same situation say they were able to order tanscripts today. Hopefully wmr will update tomorrow for us!

Return accepted 1/15

New update..
I have a deposit date.
Hope you get one as well.
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies