rejected

My income tax got rejected I don't know what I did wrong can you please help me

rejected

There are many reasons a return may be rejected. Check out his Turbo Tax FAQ to see what you can do to fix your rejected return.

rejected

Could you please  help me I got rejected  and I don't  know what I did wrong thanks.

rejected

Refer to the following TurboTax FAQ for the 10 most "popular" IRS rejections, and details on how to fix your return:  How do I fix a rejected return? - Community - TurboTax

Note: Not all rejections will have explicit guides to fixing the information. If you aren't guided to your solution, search for the item causing your rejection and go to that section. Make the change and select File in the left-hand menu. Follow the onscreen instructions to either e-file your return or file by mail.

If you need further assistance, please contact telephone support.  The contact number is listed in the following link:  What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community