turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jenna315
Returning Member

Refund

Okay I did my taxes with you guys well my refund is sitting in the mint because choice financial Bank the mother Bank of current I have to be verified in it because mint does not verify current so what do I do about that how do I get my refund

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Jenna315
Returning Member

Refund

I meant choice financial group

Refund

Please try again to explain your issue.   We do not know what you mean by "my refund is sitting in the mint."  Nor do we understand what you are trying to verify or with whom.   Your post does not make much sense--explain a different way please.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Jenna315
Returning Member

Refund

Screenshot_20210729-181322.png

I did my taxes with TurboTax which is TurboTax mint in TurboTax meant it's telling me I have to get into my bank well they don't accept current bank they got me going to choice financial group it's the same routing number I'm not with that choice financial group I'm with current bank I cannot log into choice financial group I need some help

Jenna315
Returning Member

Refund

I have not received my refund if you go into TurboTax mint you will see that he's asking me to fix choice financial group I can't fix that because I don't have choice financial group I have current bank and current bank and choice financial group have the same routing number and I'm getting messed over because of this

Refund

Contact customer support for help with this:

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday-Friday.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies