turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

That is what I thought too. Maybe EIC and still unsure what was up.  I filed Feb 1 and just figured I'd check my bank account and was surprised I had my tax money deposited! 

Refund

I filed 1/19, accepted 1/27. Letter 2/9 for 60 day review. Transcript has code 20200705. I have received no further information, and no refund as of yet. I am patiently waiting for my WMR to change. I asked for an advocate 3 weeks ago, but have not received a return call from them. I am not calling anymore as hours have been wasted on hold for no information. Anyone else in the same boat?

Refund

• If the IRS isn't excepting phone calls ,what should one do? It's been months,since approved. Yes I filed EIC . I filed it myself,never had problems before. I filed my 2019 through 2016,all my w2's . Is that a problem ,I figured by now I'd get a letter ,or notice but nothing but still processing?

Refund

Did your status change on WMR? Or did your money just show up in your account?

Refund

Neither.

Refund

Yes that proof of income is bs too. I worked at the same hospital for 6 years and always file turbotax. Not sure what they are doing this year different but it's a headache. And no real answer are given other then to wait nonsense 

Refund

I am gonna be seriously real. I filed on Feb 10th, accepted February 11th. Received my state within 2 weeks. I had one bar for the 21 days then it disappeared and went to still under review.  I then called the IRS on March 6th and explained everything. The guy was really nice and he said I will receive a letter.  Fast forward never got a letter but did receive an email from Turbotax about taking money from my bank account. I called turbotax got another nice person explained everything and she deferred that action by adding an additional 21 days.  That  same day I called the IRS got a live person, he walked me through  the letter and told me what 2 forms to fax over and say it is an emergency on the cover sheet  (1095 form and the other form). Waited a week and a half tried calling the IRS and everything was busy or they aren't taking calls. Finally received my letter this past Monday. I got upset but calmed down and went on the Wheres my refund app and low and behold I had an approved status for April 1st and on Wednesday money was there. No advocate involved. 

Refund

I filed Feb1st, approved right away. Expected refund around 21st-23rd of Feb. Checked almost every day until March 13, when I finally called IRS about it. Was told I would be getting a letter from IRS on the 16th. I got it and it had code-CP05. I was told I was randomly chosen for them to check my return. I was also told to check my tax return myself to see if something was wrong.  Got another letter from IRS about a week later stating the same thing.  I waited to see if I got anything stating what was wrong because I had no idea because Turbo Tax filled it all out for the past 2 years prior.  I checked my bank account last week and nothing had changed. Just decided to check today and my refund was in there. I then checked under "where's my refund" and it said it was deposited April 1. I think the IRS  is just checking a lot of people this year. Why, I don't know. I know it was 2 months before I got my refund that was supposedly due to me 5 weeks earlier according to Turbo Tax. I really needed mine 5 weeks ago badly too like everyone else. I had my credit card cancelled because of not getting it when I was told and bills past due too. Many problems because of having to wait 5 extra weeks for my refund. Hope you all get yours sooner than I did!

Refund

I filed on February 2nd was accepted on 14th. It's still been processed I still have not received. Anyone else haven this issue 

Refund

Yes I've also had this problem mine was accepted 1/22/20 and I did was estimated to receive it by 2/19/20 and it is now April I have still yet to receive it

Refund

I'm still waiting for my Federal Refund.  Today marks 9 weeks it was "accepted", no letter from the IRS or Turbo Tax that there is something wrong with the paperwork.  I've tried numerous times to get a hold of someone to help me through Turbo Tax, dead end.  Of course no one to talk to "live" at the IRS due to the lovely Coronavirus.  Looked through my 2019 return vs my 2018 and they are identical, nothing different.  The only information I get when I plug my info in is it could be due to filing an Earned Income Tax Credit & Additional Child Tax Credits are taking longer than 21 days.  I can tell you, I will not ever file using Turbo Tax again.  Even if this isn't their fault, not being able to have someone investigate for you, what's the point in all of it?  And to charge you $130 for services they don't provide, VERY frustrating and disappointing to say the least.

Refund

having the same problem.  Have you received your federal refund yet?

Refund

Yes I'm having the same problem I was expected on 2/7/20 an with turbotax but the irs still says being processed

Refund

The return was ACCEPTED  for processing ... and the return is being processed.  When the IRS is done processing the return the refund will be APPROVED to be disbursed and then it will be released ... watch the IRS site for the most current info :  https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

Refund

I have been watching the app and website since I filed on feb 2nd it has now been 36 days since I faxed the form and still no update at all I have zero patience left for the irs and you cant reach them 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies