turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

Well patience during this time will be needed by all ... the IRS is trying to do more with less personnel right now. 

Refund

That processing and checking the site is bs. It gives you no information and just say a date will be posted when available. When waiting 2 months that useless. 

Refund

Thank you but nothing so far , did you make that statement about my refund bc you know something I don’t , I hope so I really need it right now.. 

thank you

Refund

Well I will never use Turbo Tax again they get paid fora service and they can not even communicate with the irs which I find ridiculous , people need their money especially now during such hard times

BMA1
Level 3

Refund

UGH!  I swear they are not updating the refund status site.  So frustrating that it is still being processed almost two months after electronically accepting the return.  Still have not received the supposed letter either.  I will say that the agent I spoke with was very friendly, but did not mention seeing any "letter" when I first started talking with her.  She pulled my return up and looked it over said she didn't see any ref flags...and then said I would be receiving a letter but she could not tell me what was in the letter.  THAT is what was frustrating.  Did I generate a letter because I called??  I have used Turbo Tax for years with no problem.  This year though, I swear that the critical updates (apparently there were two of them) ha to have had something to do with why so many of us are waiting for our returns to be "processed".  Even though when I talked to the rep from Turbo Tax she said that was not the case...and could not tell me what the critical updates were (my guess they had to do with the 1095 issue!) -  I remember when I did my taxes having to answer a question about health insurance and when I looked the next time (checking my return after not receiving the refund) that question was gone and replaced with "did you receive a 1095-A" (which I did not..only 1095-C) - Sooooo, I wait..like the rest of you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Refund

Yep, Turbotax charging me for "Plus benefits". I trusted their site, was showing a refund, due to 1095 issue, now I owe the IRS. 

Turbotax, I will NEVER refer you to anyone in the future. Your site screwed me up something awful during these days of needed income! I should send my surgery and Dr. bills to you!

Refund

Yes Turbotax has differently done some crazy things to a lot of people taxes this year and with so  many people out work it's horrible. 

Huhggo22
Returning Member

Refund

hello i am calling regarding 98 tax return i lost a certain for that put a stop on the return prosess . if you could pull my irs files. if i am missing any paper work or forms can u please attach a template and or copy please thank you have a nice day

rj1804
Returning Member

Refund

Thanks you so much!!!!

Katch

Refund

So it took 2 Months and a week to get your refund?

Huhggo22
Returning Member

Refund

i got my 19 tax return already the one i am still not received is my i think my 16 tax return .i filed through turbotax it was accepted as far as state and federal my issue is that i still remember is that i missed a security question regarding my uncles age .when that happen they sent me a letter with security code .said that i would have to go to ss and identify myself in person long story i didn't make it their that year or the following and all the way until now .i went this year to ss but i have lost the original letter with the reason it was stopped from getting on my card that year .that is why i am now here .been a turbo tax customer this whole time can you please help me in getting this straightened out and get my money altogether not monthes but its been over 3 years 

Refund

TT is a DIY program not a paid tax pro ... if you cannot handle this on your own then you will need to seek local professional assistance.  

Refund

Mine was accepted January 29th and I still haven’t gotten it

Refund

I filed feb 2nd and still no refund.

Refund

Wow! Are you claiming earned income or child credit

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies