turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

I filed February 3 and it was accepted by both the State and Fed the same day.  I received my CO refund within 21 days, but still have not received my refund from the Feds.  It keeps saying they are processing it.  Turbo Tax wants their money, yet still waiting for mine.  No one to contact to help.

Refund

49 days for me

Refund

You can contact turbo tax live but I did that this morning and they were no help. Basically she told me nothing they can do it’s already in the computer to take the money out on the date they sent us. Even though they have admitted to being in the wrong and letting our taxes go through without our submitting necessary forms. In my case it was my 1095A. I have a phone number to contact the IRS and speed to an actual person. Here it is if you would like it   1-eight hundred 829-0 five 82 ext652. Your best bet is to call early in the am usual wait time is around 30 mins

Refund

Mine has been accepted for 52 days I got an advocate on 3/9 she told me it would be another 28 days which would put my return date 4/13 that is just 10 days difference than what the IRS said they told me a date of 4/23 so I do not think the advocates do much for you

Refund

I contacted Turbotax about the payment and they actually deferred it to a later date because I told them that this should have never happened and I will never use Turbotax again. The 1095a was a massive error on their part.

Refund

Not turbo tax fault. Same thing happened to me. IRS needed 1095A form and I used H&R Block... It is the IRS this year changing things around.

KamGrey
Returning Member

Refund

So I received an email stating turbo tax was going to take the payment for their services out of my account because I still had not received my tax returns, state or federal. I don’t even have an account on file with them as I get my return deposited on a TT card. But I logged into my turbo tax today and it said Thank you for your payment and states the payment was taken from my refund. But my WMR still says processing and I haven’t received my state either. So if they were able to take payment from my refund...where is my **bleep** refund?!?!?!

Refund

Check your tax transcript it will update before the WMR i knew my refund date 3 days before WMR updated it.

KamGrey
Returning Member

Refund

Unfortunately everytime I try to put in my student loan info online to access them it says the info is incorrect. And if I get them buy mail it’ll take too long and be pointless by then 

Refund

I applied for my transcript by mail also because it says the info I enter doesn't match their records. It told me I should get them 5 to 10 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Refund

Oh boy, this just gets better! So due to the lack of attaching my 1095A, now the IRS says I need to repay my health insurance from 2019. HAD I ALREADY KNOW THAT, WITH TURBO TAX WALKING ME THROUGH EVERYTHING, IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A SUCH A SHOCK. If the softward would have processed it properly, I would not be going through all this hot mess. I dont feel I should pay Turbo Tax a thing due to their softward failure! 

Refund

Thing is, I have had a 1095A form for the past 4yrs. I also use Turbo Tax. This is the first time I have had to send in my copy of my 1095A to the IRS. Never did this in the past and everything was fine and got my refund on time. I believe that this year is all the IRS doings in regards to everyone's refund being held up. 

Mike341
Returning Member

Refund

I did

Refund

Yup... I am too... And 2 others I know. But it’s some unnecessary bs hold up on everyone’s money and they send a vague letter with no particular detailed reason, and say not to bother calling for information unless the refund doesn’t arrive in the 60 day time period. They need to really change the way they are handling these random reviews because it’s very annoying. 

Refund

After finally getting a letter saying they were reviewing I called irs for the 3rd time ,they never contacted my old employer to verify income ,They refered me to atax advocate who was suppose to call within 5 days ,low and behold wmr upated on day 3 that my refund will be in my acct the 25th ,Oh I had to tell turbo that I had a 1095 A the day I did my taxes before I sent it in I knew they would need it but I had to tell Turbo and they added the form on at the end so they had mine 

Manage cookies