turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

Have you actually contacted the IRS to find out exactly what the holdup is? I have a phone number where you can actually speak to a person. The hold time when you call is ridiculous. But it’s worth the wait

Refund

I am waiting on the line for an agent now 

Refund

Good luck. Let me know how it goes

Refund

Yes. I filedon 2/12. Now turbotax emailed me saying that I owe them money or it will be directly taken out of my bank account on 04/10! 

Refund

@skylahartman1990 wrote:

Yes. I filedon 2/12. Now turbotax emailed me saying that I owe them money or it will be directly taken out of my bank account on 04/10! 

See this TurboTax support FAQ for payment of the account fees if the federal refund is delayed - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

Refund

Yes it said it was accepted on feb 25 and it still says accepted and I can not get any info

Refund

Same here

Refund

I will not be using turbo tax again they said I forgot to add my 1095 A form (IRS did ) but I was never asked for it. Turbo Tax just asked if I had healthcare for the whole year. So now I have to amend my taxes and now owe money to both turbo tax and the IRS  instead of the government giving me money smdh.  So needless to say I am waiting to amend until the last day possible now thank you for your help 

Refund

It's not just Turbo Tax. I used H&R Block and the same thing happened to me. I just faxed them my 1095A form and the IRS ammeded my return for me. Just received my refund this morning. After you fax these documents to the IRS it will take 3 weeks and you should have ur refund. 

Refund

The irs website says that it does include weekends it's NOT 21 business days. Please don't give false information. I was done like this 2 years ago and it took 18 months to get my refund with a 300.00 interest but here I sit again waiting. I'm not getting my hopes up for I've been through this already. All they will tell me is random returns are selected for further review. My status bar is gone and it says still processing a date will be provided once available. 

Refund

I have called the IRS and have been on hold for a while. When I get a representative. They tell me the same information I have received on their website. But there is no new information.  I am told still processing. 

Refund

You don't have to wait for the letter to fax the form.  When I noticed that on 02/17 which the original date I was supposed to get my refund that the bars totally disappeared, I call the IRS and I got the fax number the same day, faxed the 1095A and 8962 forms to them.  I then told the IRS I had a hardship and they were the ones who referred me to the advocate.  I got my refund in 4 weeks not the 8 that they are telling you in the letter.  I would suggest doing that but I don't know how it is going to work now because of the pandemic.  Yes TurboTax did the same thing to me just asked if I had Healthcare for the entire year and did not forward the 1095A or 8962 to the IRS.  They still haven't caught on because there are still people encountering the same issues.

Refund

@Avg16and anyone else who received the same email.  If you do not receive your taxes by the time TurboTax debits your account, call your bank and dispute the charge because TurboTax is still going to get paid.  If you selected to pay your fees with your refund they are going to take that money out regardless of whether or not TurboTax got paid by debiting your account and TurboTax knows this!  

Refund

Same only it’s been 32 days 

Refund

I received the email from turbo tax saying they're gonna charge my bank account April 10th because the irs has held my refund. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies