turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Sara10

Refund

I filed mine 1/27 and I know eic holds it but I haven’t gotten mine at all. And people that filed after me with eic have gotten theirs already but mine still stays at processing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sara10

Refund

Critter I know people who had the eic credit that already received theirs and here I am without mine still and I filed in January and was accept 1/27 

Refund

All you people getting in between answers vs the direct answers you are seeking. I found a way to make this process faster. 

Complaints ...go to TIGTA Dept of Treasury and contact your local congressman ... They are good at helping people like us whom are suffering at the negligence and laziness of IRS.

Shawn24

Refund

I do hv this same problem

Refund

@Sara10 

Everyone processes at their own pace ... think of the IRS processing system as a long pipeline with filters ... some returns will slide right thru with no stops and some will get stopped one or more times by one of the "filters" which each have their own processing timelines. All you really can do is watch the IRS site once a day for a status update and if you get an IRS letter respond as directed.   https://www.irs.gov/refunds

IRS FAQ :  https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

Sara10

Refund

So what’s the latest I can expect it? I’ve never had to wait this long even with the government shut downs 

Refund

Ok so I filed 1/27. Accepted 1/27. Had bars and said recieved and processing until 2/15. On 2/15 I updated to path. On 2/16 I updated to no bars and recieved and processing. That was my last update. On 3/2 called and got told. I'm getting a letter but dont have to do anything. Wage verification. I will say all the people in my husbands shop havent got theirs either and have been told the same thing. Letter do nothing could receive refund any time between now and 60 days. I dont know what's going on. I dont think the irs does either honestly. Good luck happy waiting. 

Refund

Same here! I just called and they told me they put a freeze on mine because before me and my husband got married he owed taxes and last year when we filed together they took what he owed and she said it’s all cleared up but because he owed previously they put a freeze on it to make sure everything was clear! Well if it shows it clear and nothing owed they should lift the freeze! She said it could be 2-3 weeks for me ugh this sucks!

Refund

From experience, if you went from bars to having none, then most likely you will be receiving a letter from the IRS asking to verify certain documents. Comply quickly. Once they receive your documents it could take up to another 6 weeks to receive your refund. Good Luck

Refund

I had a sixty day review sent out on the 20th of febuary. I filed jan 15 got excepted on jan27 . Got my DDD for today  and got my deposit today as WMR said so there is hope and everyone should be getting updated again this weekend .  Good luck  god bless

Miguel315
Returning Member

Refund

I'm on 21 day still haven't received my taxes

Refund

It’s been 30 days for me still saying my refund is being processed I haven’t received no letters I talk to the irs they said they have until April 15 to process my refund 

Priscilla446
Returning Member

Refund

UPDATE: Still haven't received my refund, WMR still still hasn't changed from the message stated below. 

I was able to get my IRS Online Transcripts, it shows all my credits with a date of 4-15-20 next to each amount. 

Cycle Number 20200905 With a Date of 3-16-20

Under all my credits it says CODE 570 - ADDITIONAL ACCOUNT ACTION PENDING 3-16-20

With that said it doesn't say any letter was issued, or any other Codes.  Whats with those dates? Does this mean they are waiting until 3-16-20 to issue a letter ? Has this happen to anyone?  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

My return was accepted Feb 5th, just about a week ago the status bar was missing, it says the following:

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
  • Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

I called the IRS yesterday, the lady told me that my return needs 2 more weeks. I asked if that means I was pulled for review, or if that means theres an issue. She said no they just need 2 more weeks to process...... Not sure what the heck that means, I'm very worried.  

Refund

How do you get a tax transcript?

Priscilla446
Returning Member

Refund

Go to the IRS website and create an account. Once you log in theres an option to get online transcripts.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies