turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

Me! I still have no update on WMR . IRS said 45 day review on Friday but haven't received no letter

Refund

Mines as well 1/31/2020 accept ed and is being processed and here it is 3/2/2020 and still same result

Refund

WMR still says processing so hopefully it's in our bank account by this week like I keep hearing

Refund

I know... I haven’t had any updates on mine either. It’s really odd, the way they’re doing things this year. My friend received a letter Friday also, saying they.re doing a review on her taxes as well, and ur could be 60 days, and not to contact the IRS unless she doesn’t receive her refund by then. That is so weird. She has her same job (w2) shes filed for years, same dependents, same address, etc. so IDK what’s going on with everything there this year, but it’s BS!:/

mommabutt1970
Returning Member

Refund

Where is my money I filed on January 12 20

Refund

@mommabutt1970 wrote:

Where is my money I filed on January 12 20

To check the status of an e-filed return, open up your desktop product or log into your TurboTax Online Account. You can find your status within the TurboTax product.
If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds
If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions
If over 21 days since being Accepted by the IRS and the tax refund is still Processing you can call the IRS and speak with an IRS agent concerning your tax refund.
Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.
Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
It should then transfer you to an agent.

Refund

I check this morning still no update on wmr I filed February 3rd it’s got accepted feb4.

Refund

Complete B.S

Refund

Yes it’s bs I don’t understand I claim the same children I have been at the same job but my refund is pretty big so maybe that’s the reason why 

cwill5797
Returning Member

Refund

iv filed on the 24 th of jan still nothing and the irs will not talk to you they kep hanging up the phone this is bs been waiting for them and they wont even update the stupid site

Refund

Yes. I filed early (Jan. 15,20) accepted Jan. 27th   WMR showed one bar forever then went to the path act status. Then received a IRS letter on Febr. 22 asking to send in my 1095 A form plus a 8962 form.  Seems like everyone I've talked to has had the same problem. When the WMR goes from bars to the path act, then you will most likely be receiving a letter from the IRS needing some type of documentation. Some people are having to send in proof of identity for the first time in their lives.  Good luck 

Jose23
Returning Member

Refund

I E-Filed 2/3/20 and the refund was supposed to hit my acct. 2/24. ( or the first week of march due to the child tax credit) .

I checked on the IRS.GOV where is my refund tool, it only shows it was received, its been process.. 

what should I Do? does anyone with the same issue got theirs refund yet? 

Refund

Im still waiting for my taxes and i have the

Refund

That's not true bc I still haven't received mine which is ridiculous.  It just keeps saying still processing. 

Refund

You can't reach a human on the numbers they give you to call. It's pointless

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies