turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

Mine says still processing also.

Filed 01/31.
Accepted 02/02

Checked WMR this morning, no change checked regular mail, I have a letter from the IRS. 🤦🏼‍♀️
The only thing I can think it may be is that I didnt send in my 1095 A form. Turbo tax didn’t even mention anything about it! I will update when I open the letter. Fingers crossed it’s an easy fix. 

Refund

I too have been waiting and checking. Filed on 1/27. Still says processing with no changes for weeks. Received a letter today saying they are verifying credits, income, witholding, etc and will take up to 60 days. Not to bother calling for 60 days. Once reviewed they will send all or partial refund. Is this just random? We have the same income, credits, witholding, # of kids, etc as we have for the past 20 years. 

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

Please see the information below regarding your tax return being under review:

Why is my return being reviewed?

While most returns are accepted as filed, some are selected for examination. The IRS examines some federal tax returns to determine if income, expenses, and credits are being reported accurately. The IRS selects returns for examination using various methods which include random sampling, computerized screening, and comparison of information received by the IRS such as Forms W-2 and 1099. Having your return selected for examination does not suggest that you made an error or were dishonest.

See the article below, for information:

IRS understanding your CP05 notice

Why do some refunds take longer than others?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

So this may help some of you. I just like all of you have been waiting with no bars on Where's My Refund and no update with all where's my refund saying is processing this morning I checked and my bars have returned and I do have a date for when my return is supposed to be here now with that being said I did go check my mail today and I also received a letter from the IRS stating that they were verifying credits and there's nothing I need to do it could take up to 60 days now I'm saying this to everyone because this seems like a lot of people are in the same situation so guys don't get discouraged because I'm in the same boat I got the letter today but my stuff also updated today stating that I'm getting my refund on March 4th so it could just be there getting to everything I think mine just has because we had an extra 1099 that I had to file from last year that I had to file on this year and I think that's what held it up otherwise I probably would have gotten mine last Wednesday on the 26th so guys just don't fret too much I'm honestly just chalking it up to they're just little things that they're fixing on everybody's returns and as soon as it gets done then it'll pop back up here bars and stuff

mommabutt1970
Returning Member

Refund

Yes I have

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

@mommabutt1970

We're sorry, but your question is not clear. How can we help?

Refund

60 days starting when?

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

May I get you to elaborate on your question?  Please respond here for assistance. 

Refund

Seams like every year it long we have to wait patient is worth the wait...good.luck in what ever you do 

C_M

Refund

Mine is doing the same thing. I filed my taxes on Jan. 24th, Turbo Tax said excepted on the 27th of Jan. It is now Feb. 28th and on the IRS website they are still processing my refund. It has never took this long before. I am just wondering if something is wrong.

Refund

Filed 1/20

Aceppted 1/27 

On 2/14 checked wmr and it still had bars, only one was filled the accepted.

2/15 Checked wmr and had No Bars displaying the Path Act.

2/16 Checked wmr and had No Bars but says  " We have received your return and it is being processed. " 

Checked all sites i could and found there is a big update on 2/22 . 

2/22 Checked wmr and still No Bars displaying the same thing. It has stayed that way every since.

Have heard another update will be this sat 2/29. So hoping that mine will update then. I have a few friends i know have got a direct deposit date last fri/sat. For today 2/26. One called and said they got theirs yesterday.  If anyone here's anything please update. I will do the same if something changes.  Goodluck and hopefully we get an update this weekend. 

2/29 Checked wmr and my bars are back and return is accepted with a dd of 3/4. 

I wanted to post again just so everybody knows I did receive a letter in the mail from the IRS today 2/29 stating that my return is being under review there's nothing I need to do and it could take up to 60 days the paper was dated for February 19th almost two weeks ago from this time and I just received the paper today the paper was just stating that my return is under review so they can make sure that everything was correct.  Within the almoat 2 weeks time that it took for the paper to be mailed to me they were able to process my return and I was able to get an update on where's my refund today February 29th .  So i didnt have to wait 60 days and my return was approved and dd date given before i ever recieved the letter.

Refund

Same her got a letter  today the same day I got updated to march 4 DDD .  ITS ALL GOOD FOR MANY PEOPLE!  THEY DID SAY FIRST  WEEK OF MARCH!

Refund

Same boat with WMR and receiving a letter today dated Feb 19. No update yet to WMR though. Crossing fingers for an update soon. I'm impatient 😕

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Refund

You can track your return by checking the Where's My Refund website located here

If you elected to have your fees deducted from your refund, the IRS will send your return to Santa Barbara Bank, where they will deduct the fees and then deposit any remaining refund into your account. 

You can track your refund at the Santa Barbara website by clicking here

Refund

@CarissaM I paid the fees when I filed. I'm just sitting in limbo and waiting "up to 60 days".

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies