turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

@jaquino91191 The reps that you talked to sound really unprofessional.. Usually the only reason you need to send in proof of eic would be if your return is due to be audited which is way more excruciating than just a normal review. My return lasy year went to being identified, to review and then audit.. I was being audited for my own dang on kids which I have had since birth. I was baffled!! But I sent all the information that was asked and by the way tax advocates well maybe depending on which one you get, do not help at all..She didnt even know my refund was approved but she was suppose to be working towards my benefit.. Long story short it took from Jan 2019 til Sep 2019 bedore i even received my refund. Hopefull yours is just being reviewed and it will send eventually but if there is one slight error on your return you have to amend it the irs does not fix returns..Per the advocate that I had..  good luck 

Refund

That's the thing my refund amount is minus $120..and can I look it up to see where it went NO ....

Refund

If your federal refund was $120 short you probably used Deluxe and had the fees deducted from your refund.

Deluxe is currently $40 (usually goes up on March 1)

State is also a separate 40 in all versions above the Free Edition

If you select to have the fees deducted from your refund there is an EXTRA 40 Pay with Refund Service charge 

so 40+40+40=120

Refund

The IRS 2go app has not been updated... I efiled early with the EITC and was accepted by IRS on 1/15/20

No available deposit dates are available on any site like stated... Wasting ur time if every day you are checking these sites. My son already received his refund and the "Where's my Refund" site had not  been updated before he received it...

Refund

Sorry to say this is all wrong.  I filed with EITC early 1/13/20 and still nothing. No updates on any refund sites....

Refund

Sorry to tell you, but no refunds will be issued claiming the EITC until Febr. 29th through March 8th

Refund

@lstewart0312 Well not 100 percent accurate, I have eic with two kids and im scheduled to receive mine feb 26 per irs wmr..

Refund

@lstewart0312 Where did you get this information from?

Refund

Sometimes No News is good News but when it involves The IRS Silentance is scary 🤔🥶😟🙏

Refund

I filed 01/28/20 my wmr updated a few days ago to dd of 2/26/20. I have eitc and child tax credit.

Refund

A few others who used a tax service have been as approved and not showing it on.. wheres my refund app.

Refund

My daughter filed 01/31 and has a DD of 03/02

Refund

Yes, and after holding for a ridiculous amount of time, a recording came on saying that they were unable to take my call, and it hung up. Very frustrating. 

Jmwert05

Refund

The same exact thing happened to me and now I'm stuck on received  and  processing no bars. I called this morning the lady told me I have a letter there saying they need to verify my income. Even tho turbo tax says it's irs verified... The letter is dated for March 9  so wait 45 days as of that date... However my income has been verified and I'm stuck on that page, haven't received a tax topic or anything. So I don't know what's going on... 

Refund

The exact same thing happened to me! I filed on 1/26, accepted on 1/27, WMR had one bar saying received, on 2/12 I changed to PATH ACT message and then on 2/15 WMR changed to no bars and says your return has been received and is being processed with no tax topics. I called the IRS on friday and was told that my refund is on due to a review of my income and deductions/credits. She said a letter was mailed out to me on 2/20 advising me of the review and that I need to allow 45 days  to be complete but not to call back until after 60 days if I havent received my deposit or another letter. She said it doesnt show that there is an error with my income or credits but they have to review it to make sure everything is correct and if something isnt correct then they will send another letter and I will have to wait another 60  days. I have NEVER had anything like this happen and cant seem to get any answers. Please update if you get any information! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies