turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

Everyone I know that has NOT filed with turbo tax has gotten their taxes back!!!!! I will never ever file with turbo again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Refund

I filed.  It was accepted on January 13th.   I actually talked to a human at the IRS yesterday.   

She told me. they will be starting to issue refunds on the 27th.  That's why I'm confused.   This isn't my first time filing.   I've used turbotax for 4 yrs now.  But I've never filed that early.   The IRS agent told me there were no issues with my return.  So I'm just going be what she told me

Refund

On February 13, 2020, the IRS announced that, on February 22nd, it expects to be able to tell taxpayers with EITC refunds when their refund will show up. Translation: the IRS “Where’s my refund?” online tool will have information about the expected date of the refund on February 22nd. That's what I found

Refund

I filed on 1/29 and had one bar until 2/18. Now it just states my refund is being processed and a date will be posted once available BUT...... I checked my TRANSCRIPT, and it has been saying nothing until TODAY on 2/21. It now has a REFUND DATE OF 2/26 on my TRANSCRIPT. Same thing happened last year. It was on my transcript before showing up on the WMR page. SO I will have my money on 2/26 because last year the date it said on my transcript was the day it went into my bank account!! So I HIGHLY recommend checking transcript if your WMR doesn't change. 

Refund

Okay so im curious.. Can someone post a link to these sources that are saying EITC claimers will recieve their refund by the 22nd because today is the 21st and i have yet to recieve my refund or a DDD. I was told that WMR would Update the status (with DDD) for EITC claimers by the 22 not that we would get our return. I keep seeing people saying we will receive them by or on the 22nd but the 22nd is a Saturday and banks dont deposit on weekends. So can someone post a link to the article that they found saying we should receive refunds by then. I filed the 22nd of Jan. and was accepted the 25th of Jan even though they didnt open till the 27th which i thought was odd . 

Refund

OK, so nothing has changed on my WMR, but my transcripts now have a refund date of 2/26! That is definitely the best place to look for updates. Hope this helps someone!

amazjolu1

Refund

I forget what the exact date is but people who receive EIC do not get their refund before the end of February. 

Refund

even those with EITC and dependents? Im on the same boat. filed 1/20, accepted 1/27, I had the path, or the bars until they disappeared A week ago. Now it says my return is processing. no codes. its been over 21 days. Last year i got my return on the 27th.  

Refund

Tommarow Feburary 22 we will get our DDD

Refund

This was REALLY helpful!!! Thanks! I checked my transcripts after I read your post, and I have code 846 with a DDD of 02/26/20. They must have updated today, because I have been checking my transcripts online everyday. The worry is over! Lol.

Refund

What and where are transcripts? My turbo tax said i would receive mine 2/17, haha, that didn't happen..

Refund

Heyyy how did u check your transcripts

Refund

Mine said the same on the 17th but that was holiday... I'm still waiting says being processed

Refund

@Angeegail1  

Never pay attention to the generic blue line on the TT website for information on the return ... once filed and accepted the ONLY place to check is the IRS/state website tools for your personal progress reports.

If accepted by the IRS then use this IRS website to check the status of a federal tax refund -https://www.irs.gov/refunds

If accepted by your state then use this TurboTax support FAQ to track the state tax refund -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

Refund

Go to IRS website and click on get tax record.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies