Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Once again I urge anyone who just arrived on this thread who has not got their stimulus after putting their direct deposit info in the IRS portal back in April, to please go sign this petition! 

#ForgottonFifteenthers 

https://www.change.org/p/internal-revenue-service-the-forgotten-15thers?signed=true

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I was given a deposit date for my stimulus check over a week ago and it still has not posted to my bank account. I do not know if I should be alarmed or just continue waiting. Has anyone else experienced this issue if so please respond and let me know the outcome.

reggiegreaves
Returning Member

I was getting the same message up until a couple of days ago. I received my taxes on thursday and now when I check Get my payment it keeps saying I am entering incorrect information.  Anyone else have this issue?

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

A couple of tips -try using all caps when entering information into the Get My Payment tool, many users are reporting that this worked when nothing else did, also try rounding numbers up or down by $1 if after trying the all caps trick you are still experiencing the mismatch error. 

@reggiegreaves

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
reggiegreaves
Returning Member

I just tried that and it doesn't ask for any $ amount so there is nothing to round up.  The only words to put in Caps is my address and that did nothing.  I am trying to get the status of my stimulus.  As stated before, i was getting the message everyone else is getting ...'You are available for stimulus.....A date will appear once available' now it tells me my information is incorrect.  anyone have an idea of why?  I triple checked my info

Did you contact your bank? If not do so asap. And if you owe any back child support you will not be getting it.

Did you try using the information from both your previous tax filing year and from 2019 tax filing year?  Didn’t you say The message you got from the get my payment site changed after you filed your latest taxes? If you can’t get back in to get your payment site, then you’re just probably in the same boat as everyone else, you will still get it, just delayed. It is not true that only the people who used get your payment tool on April 15-19 are having problems, there are probably thousands That are having problems for other reasons too, mainly because there is just a glitch in the system that they have not fixed yet. I have three family members who have used that site, all of us used it on April 23 or 24th, and all got the same message that we are eligible and showed our bank account number, two of us got our payment within two weeks, one of us still is waiting.

reggiegreaves
Returning Member

Nothing received at my bank and I don't have child support payments.

reggiegreaves
Returning Member

Thank you for the info!

So today is May 12,2020 I entered my information in the get my payment tool April 16, 2020 and I am still waiting on a DD. I am just lost for words and if one more that has gotten their stimulus check say to me to just wait it its coming I am going to scream. Come IRS fix the problem already!!!

Now the dems are trying to push through a second stimulus package when all of us can't get the first one 

My boyfriend was also given a date April 30th that direct deposit stimulus was supposed to be deposited and still had not recieved anything.  It is now May 12, and we have contacted bank and Terry to contact IRS, no response.  Bank said to try and get a trace Id tracking number but don't know what's going on?

This whole thing is a joke! I didnt half to file 2018 tax return.filed march 27 irs still prossesing date will be given .stimulates say cant determine eligibility. So now im hearing if you dont sign up for direct deposit by may 13 you will automatically get a check .im living on nothing unemployment stuck in my state also.

No update for me. Still don’t have a DD date since 04/15. Im beyond frustrated 

This is so messed up. I know the IRS is aware of this by now, especially with it hitting CNN. The least they could do is give us some type of hope or acknowledgement while we wait. I’d rather be in a bad neighborhood waiting on a ride that I know is late than to be stranded with no phone or form of communication. Sometimes I go to the get my payment site and stop myself from logging in thinking, “what’s the **bleep** point!”

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies