Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Still nothing.... filed with TT 01/11 accepted the 27th. Everything exact same.  20200705 no update to transcript in weeks, everything dated 03/02 processing date TT told me yesterday mine looked fine and was showing processing on their end IRS says different that what I reported wasn't what they had and employer didn't turn in w2 so on..... that was taken care of and ssa website was updated as well as of a week ago. And still no updates and now TT is trying to take a payment out of my account I've even paid extra for the audit defense contacted them and they're useless was a waste of money. Still no updates and looks like I'll be sitting on hold forever going on almost two months now.  Did received 4464c letter stating wait 60 days but if i did this return to do nothing well that was dated 02/13 so it's just a run around and nothing from any of these places give or have any answers. I've been waiting on advocate to call for over a week. Called back and it says another 3 days to wait for call so looks like their just getting put off. 

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Recieved CP05 letter last week with 3-9-20 as stat date of "random review".  Called IRS spoke to 2 different agents who told me as far as they can see "nothing is wrong, unfortunately you're one of the unlucky who's return got selected for random review". Just recieved my account transcript ... cycle 20200705 (which i found out is a date, 04-14-2020? My codes go like this: 150 tax return filled

806 w-2 withholding 4-15-2020($amount)

766 credit to your account 4-15-2020($amount)

768 EIC 4-15-2020($amount)

570 additional account action pending 3-2-2020($0.00)

971 notice issued 3-9-2020($0.00)

Im out of work now for at least 2 weeks as is my husband. Just wondering what it all means and weather a tax advocate should be called. We really, really, really need this money! 

Mine are the exact same as yours I just don't have any other codes after 570 and date is 03/02 as

Same here with work. I've called an advocate multiple times and have gotten no where with it they've not returned calls. My 60 days would be the 13th of April which is ridiculous that they can't give any answers especially with everything going on in the world. 

I got a DDD this AM. It is coming guys... 

mine said the exact same, and when I spoke to IRS last week they asked me if this(virus) was putting me in hardship I said yes and got my DDD today. Have you checked WMR app today? 

Wow really?! I need to call them monday! They're not open on sundays, correct? Definitely having a financial hardship with both of us out of work!Yes I checked still says "recieved your return and it is being processed"

@Mandy111 same thing here. They told me to call back april 13th.

Well hopefully they get this figured out sooner than later. 

Has anyone gotten a DDD and actually received their money on or before that date? I have a DDD. For 3-25-2020 and I've been following this thread from the beginning but haven't noticed anyone actually getting their refund just updates that people got DDD

My DDD was 3/18 and was in my bank account on 3/18 so you should be good.

Anybody now showing on wmr to contact tt? Mine has completely gone from processing to now can't even access wmr....

Just inform everybody on here I was just informed from the IRS in my tax advocate that they are officially shut down no one here on out is getting a tax refund until the end of April and that's only when they start back up so you're not going to see a refund until the end of May beginning of June

This is BS because everything was confirmed on ours except nephews relations. in which my tax advocate said that was the first thing she was able to do the IRS then confirmed and verified that I'm HOH and can claim them but now the IRS wants to shut down and the guy at the IRS is being a d##$$

We are homeless and now we have nothing

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies