turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

This is a lie! I work for the irs! Lies

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Is it?!?!?!? Cause I'm really starting to freak out now 😭😭😭

@Mcbeast215 wrote:

Is it?!?!?!? Cause I'm really starting to freak out now 😭😭😭

Oh for Pity Sake....Do not take anything said on a message board as being factual.  Look on the internet using search terms like - IRS shutdown 2020 or IRS closing 2020

Chelly31

Still no word on my review.  Cant get ahold of an advocate and I need my refund.   Is it true that irs is shutting down and now are refunds won't be coming in the end of May or June

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

No. Taxpayer Assistance Centers and  face-to-face services have been discontinued throughout the country until further notice. The IRS is continuing to process tax returns, issue refunds and help taxpayers to the greatest extent possible. For more information please click the link below.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Screenshot_20200324-132348_Chrome.jpg

Exactly what they told me is right there. Processing centers have shut down. Where do you think the refund come from the tooth fairy. Call her yourself Karen six three one dash nine seven seven dash three one six seven. I'm a 23 year old guy who is homeless and helping family and was reduced to tears earlier. 

@Chelly31 I was told exactly that today by my Tax Advacate their supervisor and IRS and it's B's. Unless you were processed two weeks ago to get a DDD you won't see one left the number below

Oh for pity sake don't take what a so called experts can copy and past being factual. I have NO absolutely No reason to lie. I spoke to my Tax Advacate their supervisor and IRS who answered phone today. 

@Lexitomasetti your a lie. I have no reason to lie. I left the number knock yourself out. Like I said before and will say again, I talked with my Tax Advacate and supervisor and person who answered phone at IRS.

So what you telling me they have nothing better to do than to lie to me. Again left the phone number. I care for my mother my two nephews and homeless in hotel. Have absolutely no reason to lie especially when I'm one of the ones who desperately need my refund. 

Watch what happens in the next couple of weeks. I really don't think 3 different people would lie to me who works for the government who is supposed to be helping me get my refund. Left the number in the post above as well. You've been warned take it or leave it. 

We're they saying if you only have a ddd or a processing date from 03/02 count? And did they say anything about when they'll be processing again? This is sooner bs tt sent me another email that they're taking the money out of my account on the 4th and I've not received my refund typical bs. Mine is still stuck on 570 code

And was let go today so typical bs.

ANYONE WHO IS ASKING ABOUT IRS AND REFUNDS! I've read through the comments and honestly I've spent the past hour looking for some answers for everyone... And let's face it we have all been told lies and bs by other people including the IRS (perfect example is them saying it's a random or routine review when it isn't) whether it's a script or not doesn't really matter.  From information that has been released the IRS is shutting down SOME facilities to try containing the spread of the Covid-19. It says they are shutting them progressively and trying to keep it quiet. It does not say they are completely shutting down. Now they are still processing returns however due to shut downs and having to work from telemarketing there may be a delay longer than usual for refunds and for wait times on the phone. It does not give a specific time period. Irs suggests people tomwork with their loc tax advocate office to try getting the returns fixed and processed more efficiently however the main toll free tax advocate phone number is unavailable currently and they suggest calling your local tax advocate office.... Again because emany of those facilities are shut too but they are working through "telemarketing"... Hope this helps give some hope that they are still processing and I hope this clears up a few things.... Don't believe everything you hear and see make sure you read full articles because headlines are always misleading.... Do some research and read thoroughly before you start panicking.... If anyone wants the site's I used I will copy and paste them... Just ask.... 

Yes if you could please. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies