turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

I have processing date of March 2, 2020 and cycle 20200705. I have a code 570 with date of Mar 2nd and showing $0. I also have code 971 with date of Mar 09th. I created an account to get my tax transcript today so I am wondering if the 971 is for that? I called and talked to the IRS yesterday. The lady I talked to was really nice. She told me that Feb 20th that I was sent a letter but I haven’t received a letter. I was also told that it could take 60 days to get my refund from the Feb 20th date. I’m not sure if my family is being reviewed randomly or if it’s because this tax season we had self employment and didn’t know about estimated taxes. I worked a short temporary job and didn’t know about estimated taxes. The lady I talked to was really nice but she kept apologizing saying she didn’t really know enough about it to tell me exactly why they needed longer to review it. She just kept saying they needed more time to process it. 

I did notice at the top of my IRS transcript that it has accrued interest and accrued penalty and both say $0 and has a date of Mar 9th, 2020. I was curious as to why that date is used and I’m hoping maybe I’ll get my refund by then? 

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Mine says the same. We shall see...fingers crossed.

no changes either.

I filed 1/13 and accepted 1/27

"recieved and it is being processed" on wmr

3/2 DATE on 570 code and 3/9 on 971 code

created a transcript and got that letter instead of supposed 60 review letter IRS said they are a crock of SH*T.

I was told 45-60  review and letter sent on the 20th, then will be sent on the 9th, then before the 9th.

I don't believe it. 

Not sure what to do. 

Okay this may seem unrelated at first but stick with me cause I'm wondering if it is related to this topic. Our state refund has finally gotten into the system as processing and into actually moving along the line from being accepted however the system says an adjustment was made and a letter explaining it will be sent.... Considering I have been told many times over the years from IRS and state about letters and I have received maybe one out of way too many to count that they said were sent I called the state and they looked and said sometimes when it goes through the system it automatically says that but she does not see an adjustment....call me paranoid but I don't exactly trust it when the IRS or state tells me this..... Can this have to do with my federal being frozen and on hold?  We do not have student loans in default or any other federal debt and no child support or anything like that.it was asimple one w2.... 

On a side note my husband and I share this turbo account because we file together so does anyone know how I can change the name above my posts so it doesn't look like it him posting these?

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

The name appearing in the profile cannot be changed:https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/help/faqpage/title/howregister_email_verify_not_required

Tip: Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it, but choose carefully: you can't change your login after you're registered.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

UPDATE: so not sure if this is the notice that the 971 code under the 520 code is referring to but I did actually get a notice today but it was just because we created an online account for the transcripts.... 

Same cycle.code and nothing still    anyone got a DDD yet added

I have 570 code and 971 with 03/09/2020 date. called IRS yesterday, they said that my return was choose for an review and that Im supposed to get a letter CP05. that it might take 45-60 days to review... BS

Am I the only one on here with the code 150 with processing date 03/02/20 & 03/09/20? I'm seeing everyone has both codes 570 and 971.

Nope I have those codes and dates alao 

@Tmosley88 No I have those same codes as well. I filed mines on 1/22 accepted 1/24. Received state refund in feb.24. The wmr have been saying processing since I filed. No update on my transcript. I called irs today and a guy said that I need to wait 11 more weeks from 3/2 processing date and if by may 22nd I haven't received anything to call in. He said it may not take that long may be before that. He said they received everything and there was no other problems on my account.

I submitted mine and it was accepted on Jan 29, I got my State refund last week. I called this morning and a guy asked me if I claimed the EIC or child credit and I advised I claim the EIC. He stated they started processing on yesterday since the 3/2 date and should have refund by the 9th, hince the 3/9 date, and to call only if where's my refund changes to give IRS a call. So I don't know what to believe. My coworkers claim eic but they received their refunds last week and the week before. At this point it beyond frustrating and a waiting game 

@LaQuanCh01 I totally agree I dont know what to believe either. Last year on my transcript it said they sent it on mar23rd. It post in my account on mar13th and I received it on march 4th so I was hoping this year would be similar. Hopefully we all get it by mar 9th because this waiting game is getting ridiculous 

I have all the codes you all have but can anyone tell me what the dates beside the accrued interest and accrued penalty mean? i have a 3/9 date but no date next to the account balance. This is the first year I have checked the Transcripts so i am not sure what all that means. 

We are all unsure at this point.

Manage cookies