After you file

I have processing date of March 2, 2020 and cycle 20200705. I have a code 570 with date of Mar 2nd and showing $0. I also have code 971 with date of Mar 09th. I created an account to get my tax transcript today so I am wondering if the 971 is for that? I called and talked to the IRS yesterday. The lady I talked to was really nice. She told me that Feb 20th that I was sent a letter but I haven’t received a letter. I was also told that it could take 60 days to get my refund from the Feb 20th date. I’m not sure if my family is being reviewed randomly or if it’s because this tax season we had self employment and didn’t know about estimated taxes. I worked a short temporary job and didn’t know about estimated taxes. The lady I talked to was really nice but she kept apologizing saying she didn’t really know enough about it to tell me exactly why they needed longer to review it. She just kept saying they needed more time to process it. 

I did notice at the top of my IRS transcript that it has accrued interest and accrued penalty and both say $0 and has a date of Mar 9th, 2020. I was curious as to why that date is used and I’m hoping maybe I’ll get my refund by then?