turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

You should be receiving a ddd soon. Those codes are normal. 

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

ok thank you I started getting concerned because of the efile issue. 

What is sbbt or sbtg and how do u see your refund before it's in your bank?  Thx

You are welcome.

I wouldn’t worry unless they send you a letter but if that’s the only codes your seeing  you should be just fine.

For the other question -

on the stbg site you have to use your info to login . Once you login if it’s A red circle  it means they haven’t received your refund yet but received a notification that the info was sent to them from the irs.Once you get the green circle with a piece of that circle red that means they received your refund and took their fee.id give it at least a day before it post to your account. The when is upto your bank after stbg sends it which is normally that day but could be different per person and their situation. Hope this helps! 

In your browser type in SBTPG.com

Then hit for Taxpayers button...

Enter your Social,refund amount and how you filed and it will go from there.

This is for those who use Turbo Tax products

So I'm stuck in limbo. The SBTPG website is down for maintenance til 4. 

It reported green circle, and then it reported money received, and it reported payment amount...

Still nothing on TT card. 

It should be there tonight or tomorrow but as with any deposits it’s ultimately upto your bank after they send. But I use TT every year and I almost always get it the same day stbg gets it but that’s my bank being on top of it. Worst case I had it post the next day. Hope this helps! 

it wouldn’t surprise me if it was there sometime after 4 or 5 pm .

*Every bank is different and has its own processing schedule *

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

It can take additional time for the funds to be received by your financial institution. Also, many financial institutions do not process payments on weekends or holidays, which can affect when refunds reach taxpayers.   

Please refer to the article below for more information.

Who provides Pay With My Refund?

@Danno1984

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I give up. Called the IRS today, was told i am under a 45 day review and should be getting a letter. However, yesterday was transferred by a Tax Advocate rep to a IRS rep, that i was on a wage review for 60 days. The IRS agent was rude, didn't let me speak and rushed me off the phone. Not sure if they are just saying that to buy time. Mind you my taxes are simple, and the only difference this year is that I did them free online with TT. I have never been under review. Claiming my 9 year old son i've always claimed, my 10k in income and I am a college student. I don't understand. On My transcripts I have codes 570(hold) and 971 (Notice sent). IRS agent didn't even let me ask if a notice could be sent for creating a transcript account, because i created one a few days ago. The tax advocate was more helpful but again I got two different answers. Not sure. If any one had similar let me know.

1/13 filed

1/27 accepted and 1 bar on WMR (both federal and state)

Feb 14 Bars lifted, no bars "We have received your tax return and it is being processed."

Still no update 2/25

I got my money 😁 it just got my turbo tax card hope the best for all you guys 

@jaquino91191has 
Sorry to hear you going through this but rest assured that your advocate will be with you every step of the way. I went through this in 2017 & 2018 and it was worrisome but it worked out in the end and it finally came after me having to verify. Easier said then done but try not to stress it. Just do everything that is asked of you if it asked. If you get a letter contact your advocate first . In my case both years it got resolved very quick but every situation is a bit different and every case is not the same . I wasn’t getting the processing message like you so with that said I wouldn’t worry to much. I hope this helps.

@Jtheodoratos 

Did you have a 570 code on yours and just got it?

@marcuskhirytoome Thank you I appreciate the helpful information. It's been frustrating, the tax advocate told me I was under a wage/credit review, and an IRS rep told me that I was under a 45 day review and that a letter was mailed. But, I also created a transcript account recently. So, not sure. I keep getting the message, "it is being processed". Basically waiting on this letter, just the waiting game. I have to say the IRS agent was rude, the advocate was helpful. Just don't know what to do!

@merlenedmb 570 code means a code, which I also have along with a 971 code which means a notice was sent. But I also read that If you create a transcript account a letter gets sent to make sure its you. But, an agent told me im under review not sure who's BSing me.

@jaquino91191  No problem and yeah Some of the irs workers aren’t very helpful. If a letter was sent out I would give it a few days and you should receive . The tax advocate sees this stuff every year and will get it resolved with you. Try not to worry , easier said then done but at this point it’s just a waiting game. Sucks but not much you can do besides wait. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies