turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Pending

Y is it pending still 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Pending

The IRS has not begun to process returns as of yet. The IRS will begin processing returns on January 27th.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/what-does-pending-mean/00/26331

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Pending

I submitted my 2019 return on 1/30/2020, and my return is still in pending status. Why is that?

Pending

@Cholera95664 wrote:

I submitted my 2019 return on 1/30/2020, and my return is still in pending status. Why is that?

Pending simply means that your e-filed return is on its way and that the government hasn't accepted or rejected it yet.

Pending

I filed this past weekend. Mine still says Pending. I also got a email asking if I used a new account this year. Yes I did.. but is there anything I need to do to verify it? 

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

Pending

From whom did you receive the email communication in regards to the use of a new account? Was it from the IRS, Turbo Tax, etc? And review the email again to see if there is any type of contact phone number or email noted, you can try contacting the source directly. 

Pending

Was from TurboTax. There is a number I called the number and A. I can upgrade to speak to a live person or B. The issue I’m having is an option and there is nothing more to do. 

so I’m unsure and really don’t want to upgrade to speak to someone 

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

Pending

Without knowing the specifics of what the email about verifcation advises, we are unable to assist you furhter, you may want to reconsider in the futher in regards to speaking with a Live representative. 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies