Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ordered a replacement turbotax card,and it is not here when will i ever get my second card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

13 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Ordered a replacement turbotax card,and it is not here when will i ever get my second card?

When you order the Turbo Prepaid Visa card it takes 5-10 business days to receive it. If you feel the card is taking longer than that to arrive, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419971

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How long did it take to get a replacement card? I lost my wallet and just found out my money will be deposited on April 1 (today is the 27th). Wil it be here on time?

I’m still waiting for my replacement card. I ordered it on March 27th 

I ordered mine on Friday the 27th and received it March 31st (Tuesday).

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@cindycarley1985 If it is past 10 business days and you have not received your card, please click here for the customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

You may also try submitting a request for assistance here: Submit a request – TPG - Taxpayer

When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

How long did it take for you to receive your turbo tax card ? Cause I keep trying to track mines and it keeps saying it’s at the post office 

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa Card for questions about your card or account. You can contact them by calling toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

I did call and you guys sent any help ! I just want to know how many days it’s going to take to receive it ! Because 7-10 business days that you guys keep saying is a dam lie !

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa Card for questions about your card or account. You can contact them by calling toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Ignore the prompt asking for your card number.  Choose #1 for lost, stolen, or cards never received, then choose #1 again, enter SS# if prompted and continue following the instructions.

Check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-to-get-your-tax-refund-on-a-turbo-prepaid-visa-ca...

Did you ever receive your turbo tax card? Im still waiting for mine

<address removed>

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

For any assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer service. 

Hopkinsrog
Returning Member

I just applied for a second lost card Ive been waiting since april when I reported the previous card lost well over two months and my details are spot on I use mine for direct deposit and cant enroll my employment details so i say good luck keep spamming them with lost cards until you finally get a new one 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies