Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

On my Turbotax profile it says that my refund has been accepted. But I didn’t get my refund yet. I also checked the IRS site but it says it can’t find it. What do I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

On my Turbotax profile it says that my refund has been accepted. But I didn’t get my refund yet. I also checked the IRS site but it says it can’t find it. What do I do?

Your return was ACCEPTED  for processing ... the processing time frame can be anywhere from 7 days to several weeks. When the IRS site says APPROVED then watch for the release date on the refund.

When checking the IRS website, be sure to use just the amount of your Federal refund as shown on your Form 1040, not the combined Federal + State figure that Tt gives you.

tinaparral2019
Returning Member

When are my taxes coming 

tinaparral2019
Returning Member

Can  someone  call me [phone number removed]

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies