turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My tax return was accepted on the 13th of this month.. when will I see it posted in my account?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

My tax return was accepted on the 13th of this month.. when will I see it posted in my account?

The best way to get an accurate direct deposit date is to use the Where's My Refund tool on the IRS website. 

To track your Federal refund, visit the Where’s My Federal Refund? site here: https://www.irs.gov/refunds. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status. You can track the status of your state return by following the directions in the following TurboTax FAQ.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/how-do-i-track-my-state-refund/00/25571 

You will need your social security number, filing status, and refund amount in order to track your refund.

Note: The IRS expects to issue most refunds in less than 21 days after being accepted. Taxpayers who claim the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) will experience a refund hold and processing delay.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jackiegrl
Returning Member

I filled feb12 accepted 13th 

Been on "we have recieved.....being processed" message the whole time.... and my transcripts say n/a 

My account transcript is blank but has an as of date on it of march 9 2020 . Can someone tell me what is going on.  . Iam pretty sure I'm a weekly updater. My cycle ended in 05 last year ..any input would be great. Oh and the phone line says we have recieved your refund and it is currently being processed....  have u recieved any updates ?and can u get all your transcripts ?

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

It can take additional time for the funds to be received by your financial institution. Also, many financial institutions do not process payments on weekends or holidays, which can affect when refunds reach taxpayers.  

Please view the FAQ here.    

Refund Timing   

After five days, check with your bank about your refund since banks vary in how and when they credit funds. You can see this and answers to other questions on the IRS FAQ page.    

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies