Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gna5280
Returning Member

my advanced

I was qualified for an advanced, and I was approved. It said, I would have the loan within an hour from me filing. And it hasn't been deposited. So I would like to know what is going on??????

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

my advanced

No you misunderstood.  It did not say you would get the money within an hour after e-filing.  It said you would get money within one to 48 hours after the IRS accepts your tax return for processing.

Please read this thoroughly and click on the relevant links:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333#sh-collapse1

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
gna5280
Returning Member

my advanced

I'm confused. I'm reading through these questions. And from what I got, is that this site said if we ( clients ) do an advanced & if we're approved that it would be deposited within an "HOUR" of us filing. This MESSAGE IS FOR TURBOTAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if I came into someone else's question. But I'm just trying to get to the bottom of where's my ADVANCE...

gna5280
Returning Member

my advanced

So meaning., that once accepted, then our advance will come within an hour, right???

my advanced

No---One to 48 hours.  

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

my advanced

Your return has to be accepted by the IRS first. They are not gonna give you a thousand dollars and then your return may be rejected. The IRS opens Monday...check again netween then and wednesday.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies