turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

amati2810

We received your return and it may require further review. This may result in your New York State return taking longer to process than the federal. Is this being audited?

Does the same for me but I called them and the lady told me that they're just waiting for the computer to approve a lot of the returns and that is the final stage before it gets sent out
makony05

We received your return and it may require further review. This may result in your New York State return taking longer to process than the federal. Is this being audited?

I filed my taxes jan 30, 2018 its had been stuck in processing for over two weeks and before that it was may require further review....anyone else have a similar situation? Helppppo
ekirst24

Same here makony05
rjones490

YEP DO NOT EVEN BOTHER ASKING FOR A TAX ADVOCATE TO HELP THEY WONT HELP YOU UNTIL APRIL 17TH AND AFTER , I DONE IM GONNA TAKE OUT A LOAN NEVER USE TURBO TAX AGAIN TO GET A FAST REFUND !!!

@rjones490 I was wondering about that...was considering on doing the “rapid refund” or loan new tax year
If our tax refund ends up taking forever, how does that effect our loan...
rjones490

TAKING A LOAN OUT DOES NOT AFFECT THIS YEAR TAXES, THAT IS SEPERATE, THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT THERE IS NO REASON TO FILE EARLY ANYMORE FOR ME WHO WANTS TO KEEP GOING THRU THIS SHI$
makony05

Still stuck on procoessing....i get it takes time im just one of the lower working class with two babies so i just look forward to the money helping me out of struggle with rent.....but i suppose ill jist have to keep waiting...someone somewhere has it worse

Filed on march 12 , got my federal refund that following Monday both were accepted within 30 mins of filing , one week later went from processing to this message ...WTF it's getting worse and worse filing New York  state returns for refunds ..sick of this
makony05

Mine just gave me a date this afternoon!  Finally some answers

When did you file ?
makony05

January 30 it was accepted

That's just ridiculous, good luck
johnlaco

My monitor just showed me the middle finger and said , we can do whatever we want with your money  for now , don't you realize  we're like the mafia and corrupt and when we are done screwing you and using your money we will then release it to you. But don't even try asking a human for your money we've already got that covered with an automated voice. When you see it in your mailbox or bank account that's when you'll get it don't even bother trying to get an answer will just give you the runaround. Then it said LOL in capital letters.
Laxmac93

Hey ! how long did it take from when you submitted to when you got a date last year? Mine happened the exact same way, filed almost two weeks ago and now it says processing may need further review?

It depends on if you claimed children or not. I filed 1-27 & I have a ddd this year of 2/26. Last year I filed the same time and my ddd date was 2/28. I claimed my child both years. Hope this helps! 

you may want to check your transcripts if you haven’t received a ddd as of yet. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies