turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

It says my return was accepted on February 10th does that mean the IRS started test batches?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

It says my return was accepted on February 10th does that mean the IRS started test batches?

Yes.  But the tax return will not start to be processed by the IRS until 02/12/2021.

I already went on to the Where's My Refund and it says it's being processed by the IRS already

@Bosrox81 @DoninGA 

Same for me.  Let's hope it means fast processing.

• February 22. Projected date for the IRS.gov Where's My Refund tool being updated for those claiming EITC and ACTC, also referred to as PATH Act returns.
    First week of March. Tax refunds begin reaching those claiming EITC and ACTC (PATH Act returns) for those who file electronically with direct deposit and there are no issues with their tax returns.

2021 tax filing season begins Feb. 12; IRS outlines steps to speed refunds during pandemic | Interna...

That's terrific good job thank God I don't have any of those credits anyway good luck

She's right though if you claim any of the credits From the Path Act you won't get it until March because they have to make sure there's no fraud. If you claim those credits they won't process you in the test batch either.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies